Introductions (part 2)

Pipers pov

 Just in case you don't know the fake names here they are:
Percy: Torture
Annabeth: Alpha
Claire: Omega
Piper: Charm
Luke: Stealth
Zoe: Arrow
Biannca: Star
Seelina: Beauty
Charles: Ignite
     I'm glad Chaos showed up when he did because Percy mightve exsploded if not. I turned around smiling under my hood to see the Gods and cabin leaders shocked out of their lives. "Ch-chaos, wh-what brings y-you h-here" Zues stutterd. I wouldve burst out laughing at him stuttering but I had to keep character. "I came by to see if my warriors were being intrudced with respect, it seems not, I hope you all change your mind and give them the respect they deserve, or we will have a talk" Chaos said before stepping into a portal and dissapering. Claire stepped up and said," my name is Omega,". "Why arent you uaing your real names"Athena asked. "One more peep out of anyone in here and I will send you to the depts of tarturas"Percy growled, all the darkness in the room gravitating toward him. Many people think percy would never go dark, and turn into a nico 2,O, but here we are.
      "Anyways, I'm the daughter of Chaos and first in command of the Chaos warriros, I'm equally as powerful as the big three and could kill them if I wanted to" Claire stepped back in line and Annabeth stepped up. "I am Alpha, second in command of the Chaos warriros, Queen of hand to hand combat, the smartest person in the universe, as powerful as the big three gods" Annabeth said then stepped back. I stepped up, flicked by cape back a little so they could see my wepons and said, "I am Charm, Queen of Bueaty, third in command of the Chaos warriros, as powerful as the big three gods, you will respect me" I said my words dripping with charm speak. Everyone in the room nodded except for aphardite who mumbled, "Charm speak user". I stepped back and the next person stwpped up. (I'm to lazy to wright the rest, skip to end).
     Once Selina stepped back Jason stood up,  "How can we trust you if you wont show your identitys".   I grabbed my dagger from my belt and held it behind my back, just in case. "Thats for us to know, and for you to shut up" Percy said. Jason rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "or is it because your a chicken".  With the spped of light Percy and Luke has their wepons pointed at Jason. Percy has his sword, nightmare at his neck, and Luke had his dagger, hydroi, at his head. "What did you say?" Percy growled. "N-nothing" Jason said. "No, what was it you said" Percy said pressing the sword farther. "Nothing"Jason mumbled, going crosseyed to see the blade. "You know, liars are punished by death back home, right Stealth" Percy growled. Luke let put a medicling laugh, sending chills down my spine. I hate to say it but Percy is Like tarturas scary, (ive been there a couple years ago). "Too bad your part of this war so we cant hang you" Percy said moving his sword away from his neck. "Next time you lie to me, I will show you what your affraid of" Percy wisperd quietly to Jason, but loud enough for us to hear.
      "We are staying at Camp half blood, no one is aloud in our cabin without permission, we start training the demigods in 2 days"Percy said before creating a portal to camp half hell, this will be exciting (not).