Awkward

Biancas pov

      Zoe and I apparently missed alot. We were hunting for fun when we almost got found by Artemis, we had to run back to the cabin only to find out Annabeth and Piper were posseded by eidolons. Also "Annabeth" stabbed Percys step sister, now shes in a fatal state. Percy wont talk to Annabeth and Piper, while they repeatedly say sorry. Luke keeps backing Percy up. Annabeth and Percy seem like their breaking up and Chalres and Selina are just being a cute, adorable couple out of all the drama. And me and Zoe are just there, watching this all go down.
       "We were just told we have a meetingn with the camp counsleres and the Olympians on M.T Olympus" Luke said walking through the door of the cabin. All of the warriros except luke and Ohpelia. Annabeth and Piper were reading something, sitting on the counter. Chalres and Selina were sitting at the dinning table talking. Percy was leaning on his door frame making shapes in Shadows appear in his hand, most of which were Ophelia. Zoe was sharpening her throwing nives and I was making arrows out of owl feathers, the owl was not harmed.
       "Alright were coming" Selina said dragging a fuming Charles out the door. Annabeth and Piper followed. "Do you guys want a lift?" Percy asked us. "Sure" Zoe said strapping her throwing nives under her cloak. Percy sighed and shadow traveled the other cloaks to the four that already left, they really forgot there stuff! The rest of us slipped on out cloaks and mask and walked over to Percy who already made a portal to the Throne room appear. It was black with swirling purple edges. "You guys go first so I can closes it after" Percy stated. Luke nodded and canonballed in while me and Zoe walked in admiring Lukes stupidity. Percy came in after us cloaing off the portal before any could see inside off our cabin.

Zoe's pov

       The throne room was set up with a huge table in the middle. The Olympians were human size and sitting next their kids repersenting the cabin. They were of course arguing, so nobody noticed us come in. Percy waved his hand and 8 chairs showed up at the end of the table. Percy sat down in the middle chair with Luke and I on either side of him. Bianca was to my right with two chairs next to her.
     Soon the other four showed up, still no one noticed them,   Chalres and Selina sat next to Bianca while Annabeth and Piper sat next to Luke, he did not seem pleased. The olympians kept arguing while The cabin leaders argued with each other,  Katie Gardener, Jason Grace, Nyssa Barrera, the Stolls, Will Solance, Nico Di Angelo,  Malcom Pace, and a few others. I watched Percy slowly being agitated, I mean they need our help and they are acting like babys. After one more shout from Zues Percy stood up and slammed his hands on the table. "Quiet!" Percy shouted shutting everyone up, "you are all acting like babys, I presume its you Zues who called this meeting?". Zues nodded and Percy sat down, satisfied. "I called this meeting to discuss our army, I contacted camp jupiter but they wont be here for a couple of days, so right now we only have Camp half blood. "We Gods were wondering if You Chaos warriros could train the dmigods?" Zues asked with a raised eyebrow.  "There would be nothing better than to train un prepared, useless demigods" Percy stated. The demigods seemed taken back by the insult while Zues pretended not to hear it.
       The rest of the meeting was a blur, time seemed to move in slow motion. One question though seemed to hover in the air, not dissappereing always there. "Why can't we ask Lady Nyx to help us against tarturas?" Katie gardener asked no body in particular. "It could work" Malcom said.  The gods seemed to contenplate this question. "We need to send the bravest of us, the strnongest one here" Ares said. Jason grace puffed out his chest and tried to look imitateing while the Chaos warriros all looked at Percy. "Torture would you go down to the depths of Tarturas and Try to find Nyx" Artemis said before Zues could suggest someone else. "Why should I?" Percy asked. "You would get away from the campers who you defiently hate" Hades said. "Deal" Percy said. Artemis nodded while Jason pouted, "Your probaly gonna get killed down there". "Ive been down their three times for missions, I survived everyone" Percy told him. "Uh- well you leave now if its okay" Zues stated. Percy nodded before flahing away. He came back a couple minutes later with his bow and quiver starped to his back, and waring his assian suit, his many daggers and swords showing everyone.
         "Could someone make a way down to Tarturas?" Percy asked. "So the all powerful Son of Chaos cant get down to the pit?" Jason asked. Percy just glared at him from under his hood. "Thats the one place I cant" Percy stated. Hades nodded and made a hole appear to the side of the throne room. Percy unseathesed his sword nightmare and helf it next to him, watching as the whole got beigger and bigger. "Your in charge stealth" Percy stated.  "Alright and be careful" Luke told him, the only one talking. Percy looked back and smiled from under his hood. "When am I ever not careful?" Percy said before leaping into the pit. "All the time" Luke grumbled. The hole dissapered and soon it was just the Black Marble floor. "This meeting is dismised" Zues said. The Gods one by One flahed out, while Dynosies flahed the cabin leadars back to camp. The chaos warriros walked out of Olympus. "We'll I guess we should head back to camp and get the campers ready to train tomorow"Luke said. "Yes co commander" Zoe said fake saulting. Luke just shook his head in annyoence and us as a team walked toward camp. Our two most powerful people no longer with us.

All done!!!!!!!! Hope you liked it and thank you for 1.k reads