I've become one of the most powerful people in the universee

Percy's pov

After we exited the portal, we were brought into a large throne room. Their were nine thrones in total, each a different color. Their who people sitting on five of the thrones. Me and Annabeth were holding hands behind Piper who took the lead, which I'm glad for. "Warriros!" Chaos shouted "Meet your new companions". Their was a mirmur of hi's and hellos. Chaos turned around and faced us, "If you guys are gonna be my warriros you need to see if your thrones accept you". "What if they don't?"Piper asked. Chaos shurrged his shoulders. Wow I'm feeling really loved today.
"Piper your up first" Chaos said. Piper causistly walked over to the throne with her name hovering above it and sat down. After a few second a bright white light engulfed her. I turned my head, so my eyes wouldn't be burnt out. When I looked back Piper was sitting on the throne with a beautiful greek style dress, her hair up in a net bun, beuitful flowers in her hair, and a beautiful arua around her. "All hail Piper McLean, Qween of Bueaty, third in comand of the Chaos warriros"Chaos said. All the other Warriros sitting on their thrones nodded their heads at Piper, she just smiled awkwardly.
"Annabeth your turn" Chaos said. Annabeth nodded and let go of my hand, it now felt cold. She walked over to the thone with her name on it and sat down. A bright grey light engulfed her. When it died down I could make out every beauiteful detail about her. She was wearing battle armor, her hair in a high ponytail, with feathers falling down the sides. She had multiple nives and daggers straped to her side and a sheild on her back, a powerful arua sorrounded her. "All hail Annabeth Chase, Qween of hand to hand combat, smartest person in the universe, second in command" Chaos said. The warriros did the same thing they did to Piper, while I smiled.
"Your turn Percy" Chaos said. I noded and slowly walked to the throne with my name on it. It glowed fainlty more than the others. I climbed up it and sat down. Imeditaly I was engulfed in a black light. A bunch of words sprang into my head like "loyalti, animals, darkness, and forgotten", plus I felt more powerful. When the light in front of my eyes died down, I could finaly see what happened. I was wearing pitch black armor, twin sword against my waist. My hair was messier than before covering one of my eyes and I had black combat boots. "All hail, Persues Jackson, king of darkness, loyalti, and the forgotten, commander of the Chaos warriros, and son of Chaos" Chaos said. The warriors all bowed thwir heads while I sat thwir in shock. "You say what now?, I'm your son?" I asked. Chaos shurgged his shoulders, " unless you don't wanna be". "I'm fine with it" I concluded. Chaos smiled and clapped hia hands together, "well I'll let you guys exsplore and learn eachothers identies, have fun". He dissapered into a black vortex leaving us and the warriros to discuss.

All done, I love making percy dark so he is thw King of darkness
I need a name for the daughter of Chaos, any suggestions?

*credit goes to Rick RIORDIAN*