|8|

[ A t s u m u ]

It's been a few days and today I'm going back to school with Sakusa. He and his family are letting me stay at their place for as long as I want, and he's cool with that. I couldn't be more grateful for their help. I just hope no one thinks I'm trying to mooch off of them. But knowing everyone, that's exactly what they're going to think.

Pulling into the school parking lot, he parks the car and looks over at me. "Ready?" He asks, earning a hesitant nod from me. The both of us step out of the car, everyone looking over at us and whispering to their friends.

Sakusa notices my nervousness and walks around the front of the car to meet with me. "Hey, everything is going to be okay." He says in a reassuring tone, smiling softly at me.

He's changed a lot, he isn't rude to me anymore and he actually respects me and my wishes. He knows the truth, no longer believing the crap that comes spewing out of my brother's mouth. Knowing Osamu though, he's going to be mad that one of his best friends has turned on him because of me.

Following the raven into the main building on campus, we look around until our eyes land on a table consisting of Osamu and his friends, including Oikawa and Iwaizumi. Gulping, I hide behind Sakusa.

He walks forward with me following close behind him. Oikawa looks up and squeals, standing up and running to me, dramatically pushing Sakusa to the side. I hold back a laugh, the raven scowling at the brunette who hugs me tightly.

"You're back! I missed you so much!" He says, pulling away with tears in his eyes.

"What's that bitch doing here?" Shirabu asks, Oikawa and Sakusa snapping their attention over at him.

"Watch who you call a bitch." The curly-haired raven spits out coldly, balling his fists up and taking a step toward the copperhead. Oikawa looks at me with a smirk, wiggling his eyebrows at me. What the-

"Awww, have you finally fallen victim to his tricks?" Osamu asks, my body freezing in place. "Have you two fucked yet? If you haven't, just wait till you do, he'll leave you so quick it'll make your head spin." He states, laughing along with a few others. My chin quivers as I look away, heavy tears welling in my eyes.

Before anyone can comprehend it, Sakusa's fist flies to Osamu's face. "Make him cry again and I'll do more than just punch you in the fucking face." He says venomously, backing up toward me. He turns around and places his hands on my waist to turn me around and push me away from them. Iwaizumi and Oikawa follow us away as I slowly break down.

Normally I'd break down on my own, but now I have friends to be there for me... I'm not used to that.

Once we make it to a secluded spot, Sakusa grabs my wrist and turns me around. He places his hands on my face and looks down at me while wiping the tears away. "Please don't cry... Please? I don't like seeing you cry..." He mumbles, Oikawa and Iwaizumi watching silently. Instead of listening to him, I fly into his arms and cry into his chest. He runs his hand up and down my back, wincing at my cries.

"Don't let him get to you, 'Tsumu..." Oikawa says softly.

"How can I not let him get to me? He's my brother! And yet, I'm treated like this horrible person! He doesn't even know me anymore, he thinks he does, but he doesn't. You three are the only people who genuinely care about me." I say quietly.

"Of course we do, it was bound to happen that one of us would start thinking that what he's saying is bullshit. Even Sakusa changed and that says something." Iwaizumi states.

"Come on, let's get to class early," Sakusa says, placing his hand on the small of my back and guiding me down the hall with the other two following. Oikawa smirks smugly, Iwaizumi chuckling.