|28|

[ A t s u m u ]

Stepping inside Osamu's place, we enter the living room. Spotting Suna, he stands up and walks over to me with a worried expression. "Are you okay?" He asks, surprising me at how nice he's seeming to be.

"I did tell you that I came clean about everything, 'Tsumu. Suna has wanted to meet you officially for a bit now, he never bought the shit I said about you." Osamu states.

"Yeah, he's an ass for that." The fox-like brunette says, rolling his eyes before grabbing my hand and gently pulling me down to sit beside him on the couch. "'Samu, go text Oikawa saying that you found him. I bet the last thing Atsumu wants is to see Sakusa's face right now." He adds, looking up at my brother.

"H-How do you know..?" I ask.

"Sakusa texted everyone, asking us to go looking for you. He's not out searching himself because his parents more than likely want to have a chat with him." Suna responds.

"Oikawa is coming by to explain everything about that girl. It's not really a misunderstanding... But Oikawa knows more than I do, so he'll tell you everything that happened." Osamu states with a sigh, sitting down across from me and Suna. "I'm so sorry, 'Tsumu... for what he's done."

"I love him, but this... He was supposed to be honest with me from the start. I think I prefer how things were back when he and I weren't around each other. This isn't good for me or the baby, the stress... I just had a brain tumor removed, so this is the opposite of what I need."

"Wait, what brain tumor?" Suna asks.

"When I was in London, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Sakusa had this gut feeling that something was wrong with me, so he took me to the hospital and I had a few tests done and it appeared that I had one. It was benign, but I still had it removed." I respond, taking a small calming breath.

We then go on to talk for a while, my heart aching at every small reminder of Sakusa. Soon, a knock is heard on the door. Osamu stands up and walks over, opening the door for a familiar brunette. Standing up, I walk over just before he envelopes me in a tight hug.

"Don't run off like that again!" He cries, digging his face into my shoulder. "Do you have any idea how worried I've been?! How worried Sakusa is?!" He shouts, pulling away to stare at me with a scowl.

"I don't give a shit about Sakusa!" I spit out coldly, turning around and walking back into the living room. "That bastard cheated on me!"

"No, he didn't. That girl, he broke up with her the moment he found you. But she didn't get the fucking hint! She had been gone for 10 months and... she had a baby a month ago. I really shouldn't say this because of your reaction already, but it's his." My body stiffens as I stare at the ground, tears streaming down my face continuously.

"OIKAWA!" Osamu shouts, not believing what just flew out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry, but he deserves to-" Oikawa starts, getting cut off the moment I make a run for the kitchen. Opening drawer after drawer, I confuse the others, and once they realize what I'm doing, it's too late. Grabbing a steak knife, I point the tip at my side while staring directly at the three.

"Atsumu, please..." The brunette begs, his body trembling violently.

"I'm a fool... To think I was everything to him..." I mumble, pressing the knife against my side and wincing.

"You are everything to him! He only cares about you, no one else!" Oikawa states, making me frown and press the knife further down. "This girl means nothing to him. He never cared enough that he'd kill to keep her safe. He'd freely kill to keep you safe and happy, but he's selfish. He only wants you to be happy with him, so letting you go is a no-go for him."

"So then what? He'd fucking kill me to keep me for himself? Hah! Funny." I say with bitter laughter.

"Atsumu, he loves you to the moon and back. If he didn't, he wouldn't have put up with you or cried for you. When you ran off, he started crying hysterically and this alone scared Iwaizumi because he's never seen him so emotional over someone before. He's scared, fearful that you'll hurt yourself. So put the knife down..." Oikawa begs softly.

Exhaling a shaky breath, I pull the knife away from my side and place it on the counter. Oikawa slowly walks around the island counter and wraps his arms around me tightly.

"W-Why did he... if he wasn't happy with her, why did he have sex with her..?" I ask nervously.

"It was the only way to shut her up because she kept whining. He only got with her in the first place because he didn't think his parents would be okay with him being gay. He loves you so much, 'Tsumu. He'd never hurt you on purpose, so why don't we go back and you guys can talk it out? Osamu and Suna can come with if you want." He says softly.

"Okay."

Pulling into the driveway belonging to the Sakusa's, we all hop down from the car and shut the doors in sync. "I messaged Kiyoomi saying that we're here," Oikawa states, smiling at me softly before walking toward the front door with me and the other two following. Opening the door, we step inside and I immediately see the girl standing around the corner.

A familiar curly-haired raven peeks around the corner and lets out a relieved sigh. He's keeping his distance, that's a good thing, right?

"Is he okay?" He asks, looking over at Osamu, Suna, and Oikawa.

"Well, he wanted to kill himself by stabbing himself in the side... But Oikawa talked him down." Osamu says, running his hand through his hair nervously. "What about that bitch?" He asks with a brow raised, looking over at a guilty-looking Mei.

"She keeps trying to get all up on Kiyo. He keeps pushing her away, but that doesn't seem to be enough, so he slapped her." Rei says, walking around the corner with her arms crossed. Sighing shakily, I walk forward and stand before the raven. He flinches back as I bring my hand up to his cheek. Tears well in my eyes, causing my vision to blur.

"Atsu, I'm so sorry... I should have told you about her. I didn't know she was pregnant, I swear! I thought she was on birth control, but she fucking lied." He states, glaring at Mei with murderous intent. "But I am going to be part of the baby's life, I was raised that way."

"Tsk, but you were also raised not to talk shit on someone!" I shout, waving my hand in the air and turning around. "You fucking said that you'd rather kill yourself than work with me!" I cry, the memories washing over me like a ton of bricks. I hug myself, crying harshly at the feeling of hands all over me. "I was used, played with, called names, and sexually assaulted! You made my life worse! Not to mention your dumbass fucking friends!"

"Atsumu-" Oikawa starts, making me chuckle bitterly.

"Zip it, Oikawa!" I demand coldly, glaring at him. Iwaizumi takes a protective step forward as I scoff.

"Atsu, love, why don't you calm down a little?" Kiyoomi suggests, taking a small step toward me. Crying softly, I walk into his arms and let him calm me. "I'm sorry I put you through so much pain, I didn't mean it. Well- maybe I did at first..." He mumbles, running his hand up and down my back.

"Not helping," I mutter.

"Sorry, love."

"You chose him over me and our baby?!" Mei shouts, causing me to flinch.

"Yes, I choose him. I'll be part of your baby's life, but I'm sticking with Atsumu, do you understand me?" Kiyoomi asks, raising a brow at the woman. She groans, crossing her arms and looking away. "I said... DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" At this, she flinches and nods hastily. "Good. Now, come on, Atsu. I want to cuddle you."

Sniffling, I nod and let him grab my hand to guide me up the stairs to our room.

A/N: This chapter SUCKS.