|24|

A/N: Some of you are probably going to leave this story because of what I'm about to say- but I'm adding male pregnancy. If you aren't comfortable with that, please click off this story. But yeah, Atsumu's pregnancy is going to be a tad bit more on the dramatic side because his body isn't built to hold a baby. Don't ask how it's possible because I know it ain't.

Also, we aren't even close to ending the story because I have a SHIT TON of ideas in store. I'll try to collect this story so it's not so busy and all over the place.

[ A t s u m u ]

I haven't questioned Kiyoomi about what I heard, I've been too busy feeling sick. It's been two weeks and I keep getting sick during the morning, day, and/or night. Whether that be just pure nausea or vomiting. I keep finding myself searching for weird food combos when no one is looking and I'm disgusted with myself because they're really fucking weird.

Kiyoomi has been staying home, not bothering to go to school because he wants to look after me. He's worried about me, but we've all agreed that this is just an effect of the surgery.

Yawning, I lay on the couch reading a book to help me fall asleep. Rei walks over and sits by my feet. "Kiyoomi left with dad to get some stuff..." She mumbles, staring at the TV that plays The Conjuring 2. Peeking around my book, I look at her.

"Something up?" I ask, dropping the book on my stomach.

"It's just... you're acting like how mom did when she was pregnant. She kept getting morning sickness and had these weird ass food cravings. You had no idea I'd been watching you when you'd come down for something to eat. Pickles and ice cream, Atsumu..." At this, I snort, picking my book back up.

"What? So are you implying that I'm pregnant? No fucking way. I'm a guy, that's not possible." I say, laughing lightly.

"I'm just saying... It could be possible, even if that possibility is incredibly slim. But let's say... if you were, how would you react to it?" She asks.

"I'd probably be a nervous mess and have a panic attack. But I wouldn't tell Omi in fear of him leaving me despite all the talk about how he wants a family with me." I say honestly, yawning. "But I don't have to worry about that because I'm not pregnant," I add, tears welling in my eyes from the yawn.

Rei stays silent for a few moments before speaking. "Alright, but if the symptoms get worse or you notice yourself gaining weight, we're going to the doctors." She says, stretching before leaning back into the couch. I frown behind the book.

What if she's right...? But it can't be... None of it makes any sense. I mean yeah, I can understand why she thinks that because of my weird food cravings and morning sickness during the day, but come on... It's not possible, is it?

The thought alone makes me nauseous, more so than I already am.

"We heard the whole conversation," Maya says, walking into the living room with Hina. I mutter a curse word, sitting up and planting my feet on the ground. Groaning, I rub my temples. The older woman sits beside me, running her hand up and down my back.

"I'm not pregnant, I'm not pregnant, I'm not pregnant," I repeatedly mumble, feeling an anxiety attack coming on. Breathing heavily and quickly, I notice Rei standing up to step down in front of me. "I'm not pregnant..." I repeat once more, covering my mouth as my body trembles violently. She grabs my hand gently and strokes my knuckles.

"Hey, you're okay. Let's try not to think about it for now, alright? Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth." She instructs sternly. Doing so, I calm myself and continue to regulate my breathing. Hearing the front door open, the dogs shoot up from their beds and bark, running over.