|36|

A/N: I apologize for the extremely late update, I lost motivation for this story and needed a break. I've been busy working on a personal story to publish on my second Wattpad account. The user is fycki__ (two underscores) with the name R.A.E. If you're interested in reading my personal stories, go and check it out. They're still gay... I can't write straight stories for shit. Though, I haven't published anything YET.

[ A t s u m u ]

Out of the hospital...

I've been craving fresh air for so long, and being in the hospital for such a long time made me miss the outside world even more. But during that time, the baby bump has grown. Right now I'm lying on the couch with Kiyoomi behind me, his hands rubbing my belly up and down in a gentle manner.

Wincing with a sharp hiss, I squirm, grabbing everyone's attention. Fucking cramps... they're getting worse every day and sometimes I feel like screaming because of them. Yesterday after I got home, I was crying hysterically from the pain.

"You're okay, love..." Kiyoomi says softly, his voice calming me ever so slightly. Breathing heavily and quickly from the pain, I whimper.

"They're worse than the average pregnancy cramps because he's a guy. He can't take any painkillers either..." Oikawa mumbles. These fucking cramps are going to be the death of me. But I can get through it as long as Kiyoomi is here. He does leave me to spend time with Mei and the baby, and to be honest, I fucking hate it. But I can't get mad at him... Although I can't help it.

Hearing the front door open, Jewels stays grounded, too weak to stand up. I blame myself for that...

Kiyoomi stands up as Mei walks around the corner into the living room with a baby in hand. I frown, standing up with Oikawa's help and walking toward the stairs with everyone staring. The baby bump isn't big yet, I just can't handle the cramps and it hurts to walk.

Osamu, Suna, Oikawa, and Iwaizumi follow me up the stairs, everyone downstairs staying quiet. Making it to the bedroom, I run my hands up and down my face before whipping around and punching the wall with sheer force. "FUCK!" I shout, gripping my hand and pacing back and forth around the room quickly. No doubt they heard that.

"'Tsumu, calm down..." Oikawa says softly, walking over to me to hug me. "I know you don't like Mei and the baby, but you have to accept that he needs to be part of that baby's life." At this, I shrug him off of me and sit down on the bed with a scowl.

"Fuck that..." I mutter. I don't want to accept it, I want Kiyoomi to be mine only, I don't want to share him with anyone else. I don't care how selfish that is, I want him all for myself. But I can't fucking get that!

"Atsumu, you need to realize that you can't have him all for yourself. He has friends and family that want to spend time with him." Osamu says quietly, making me scowl.

"I don't care about the family and friend part, I care about that bitch and her baby taking him away from me. What if he chooses her over me? What if Kita is right?" This grabs their attention as they stare at me with confused expressions. Ah, it seems like I forgot to tell them... "He said that Kiyoomi will choose that baby over me and our own. He said to just wait and that it'll happen."

"Don't listen to a word that fucker says, do you hear me? He's just trying to lower your guard." Oikawa states coldly, standing in front of me as I continue to stare at the ground. Maya then walks into the room with Rei and Jewels, the woman holding Jewels close to her while frowning. "What?" Oikawa asks cautiously.

"Um... Mei tried to kiss Kiyoomi and now he's fuming. He was making Jewels anxious, so we decided to take her up here... Atsumu, I suggest going down there to calm him down before he breaks something." Maya states. At least he's staying loyal...