|37|

[ A t s u m u ]

It's been a few months since Mei was killed. We couldn't trust her anymore, not when she leaked our address. I feel kinda bad but I don't at the same time? I don't know anymore. But we moved to another house up in the mountains, further away from where we lived previously. It's much bigger, mansion size. A lot of our friends now live with us because I'm at risk of getting kidnapped again, that is if Kita tracks us down again. But I highly doubt it because Mei was the one giving him information.

My baby bump has gotten bigger, much more visible than it was previously. Kiyoomi won't let anyone near me, and I'm not exaggerating. He won't let anyone near me, not even Rei and she's been the one to take care of me when Kiyoomi is busy with meetings regarding the business trades he and his father are working on.

It's more Mafia-related than ever. He's bringing people home to interrogate regarding Kita's sudden disappearance because he's gone completely off the radar. No security camera footage, no card transactions, nothing. It's concerning, and quite frankly, scaring us because we have no idea what his next move is. Kiyoomi killed his lover, so we can only imagine the shit he's planning. But it was quite selfish of him to just disregard Aran's death like that and drive off. He didn't even kill me, probably hoped I'd be dead because he fucking stabbed me.

Haha, guess what bitch, I'm still alive.

"Do you need anything, love?" Kiyoomi asks, running his hand up and down my belly. I hum, shaking my head and pecking him on the nose. "Okay... Rei will look after you while I head downtown with my father. Supposedly someone has seen Kita wandering the area. But everyone else is going to stay with you." At this, I frown.

"But what if you-"

"We'll take Sabre with us, don't worry." He says softly, caressing my cheek as a large doberman rounds the corner upon hearing his anime. We got two more dogs, a pure black doberman and a kangal shepherd. The doberman is named Sabre and the kangal is named Apollo. Jewels was wary of them when we first brought them home because they're bigger than she is. But they get along just fine. She stays home with Apollo while Sabre is taken out to meetings and such for extra protection.

"Okay..." I mumble, the man smiling at me before kissing me gingerly on the lips. Rei walks into the room with some of the others following. The curly-haired raven then meets up with his dad and Sabre at the front door before exiting the house.

[ S a k u s a ]

"Did you tell him the truth?" My dad asks, walking alongside me as we make it to the black Mercedes AMG G63 6x6 and hop in with Sabre jumping into the back seat.

"Fuck no... He doesn't need to know what we're doing." I state sternly, the man starting up the truck and accelerating forward. "I told him the half-truth though. We're going to locate the person who has seen Kita around the area, but he doesn't know that we're going to waltz into their house by ourselves with nothing but a dog and a few weapons."

"You can't keep lying to him, son. He's going to be the princess of the Mafia soon once you take my place. But being the princess has its risks... Hina almost got murdered twice because of me when I was in my 20s. Just because I made the stupid mistake of thinking she was better off without me. Come to find out that it's the opposite. She's safer with me around. Like Atsumu is safer with you."

"Yeah, but it can end badly if he stays with me, especially with Kita out god knows where. We have dozens of enemies, dad. One of them is bound to make it to Atsumu and kill him just to piss me off. But I won't be pissed off, I'll be dead inside. But that's when the monster will come out to play."