|34|

A/N: I'm just going to continue in Sakusa's POV since I don't know how to handle POVs in kidnapping scenarios... But I apologize for the late update- I just got a ton of things going on for me all at once. I had the motivation to write, but things just keep getting in the way with the puppy, school, my family, and my friends. My patience is running thin to be completely honest.

But anyway, I hope you like the story so far ^-^

[ S a k u s a ]

It's been a few days and I have gotten no sleep. That fact alone sends me into a pit of darkness, my patience running thin. Kenma hasn't been able to track down where they went with Atsumu, and it's making me angry. Because of that, my explosive anger problems have surfaced and now I'm losing control every few hours.

I mean, come on, my pregnant boyfriend is out there suffering. Who wouldn't be angry?

Losing Lapis was difficult, but losing Atsumu? That's even worse. I wouldn't be able to live on if he died... But I don't even want to think of that right now.

"Any luck?" Oikawa asks nervously as Kenma walks into the room with Kuroo in tow. The bronde frowns, shaking his head.

"He's smart, we all know this... but he... I can't find out where he is. Kiyoomi, if I can't find them, we might have to let-" Kenma starts, but I quickly cut him off by standing up and kicking the glass coffee table across the room. The glass breaks into tiny little pieces, scattering across the floor.

"NO! WE'RE NOT GIVING UP!" I shout, my friends shielding their boyfriends from my anger. "I don't care if you pass out from exhaustion, I don't care if you complain every single fucking day! We are NOT giving up on finding my fiance. Though, I have a decent idea of where they are... Florence, Italy. I remember Kita talking about Italy and how he always wanted to go there, specifically Florence."

"Let's go there then," Osamu says, standing up and clasping his hands together. Everyone stays silent before nodding.

"I'll go talk with my dad, then. Rei, are you and Maya okay with looking after Jewels?" I ask, my sister nodding and making a shoo gesture with her hand. She's sitting on the floor with Jewels' head on her lap, gently stroking her fur as she sleeps.

Walking down the hall, I make it to my dad's study and knock on the door until I hear a faint 'come in'. Stepping inside, I notice my dad staring out the window, droplets of rain racing down the glass as the trees sway with the motion of the wind.

"Dad, I think I know where Kita took Atsumu. Florence, Italy. He always talked about going there, and I'm almost 100% positive that's where he is." I state, closing the door.

"And what if you're wrong?" He asks, turning his head to the side so he's looking at the ground. "I trust your instincts, Kiyoomi, but sometimes you're wrong."

"I'm not wrong about this, I can't be."

"Then go there. I'll book a flight for you and your friends, the earliest you can leave is tomorrow night." He says with a sigh, turning around to face me. "Be careful, son..."

"I always am..."

Staring at the black screen of my phone, I glance out the window and see nothing but pure darkness. Iwaizumi sits still, letting his boyfriend sleep on his shoulder. "What if... what if we're too late?" I ask, gulping anxiously as I look over at my best friend.

s

"We're not. He's probably fine... Kita wouldn't kill him right away. I don't mean to scare you or anything, but he wants you around when he hurts him." The man says, making me scowl and grip my phone tightly.