|9|

[ S a k u s a ]

"You didn't tell him, did you?" I ask, crossing my arms while staring Rei dead in the eyes. She's wearing her signature smug look and it's pissing me off because it either means she told him or she almost did. "Rei."

"Hehe, no, I didn't, but I gave him a subtle clue." She says, pausing before speaking again, her face falling into a frown. "He's really stressed about this, Kiyo. I don't understand why you don't want him to know. For fuck'sake, the poor boy started crying. Why are you torturing him like this when he's the only one who doesn't know that it's him that you like?" She asks.

"I don't want him to know because people will eventually find out and give him shit for it. I don't want him to get hurt mentally, emotionally, or physically because of these jealous motherfuckers." I state with a frown. "But what clue did you give him?"

"That's not important, what is important is that you spent the vast majority of your time with Atsumu while at school. Before you ask how I know, I fucking know you, Kiyo. You like him, probably even love him."

"What clue did you give him?" At this, she rolls her eyes before speaking.

"Brown eyes."

"Okay, that's not that bad. But I know people will find out because of my actions toward him. You don't know the bullying he goes through and I... I was part of it. I called him names because I thought Osamu was right about him. I thought it was weird that he would cry whenever one of us called him a slut and a whore."

"We're all disappointed in you for that, especially when you said that you'd rather kill yourself than work with him. He told us how hurt he was when you said that. He felt worthless and a waste of time-"

"I don't want to hear more of that, I'm mad at myself for saying everything I did that hurt him. But today, I punched his brother for making him cry. I don't like seeing him cry, he's too precious..." I mumble, staring down at the ground.

"Awwe! My little brother is in love!"

"Zip it, Rei," I say, glaring at her.

"Alright alright, but when he finds out that it's him, be prepared because he's the type to pounce on you. I'm guessing you're gonna be top?" She asks.

"Damn right, I ain't doing that bottom shit," I state coldly, my sister laughing lightly. Suddenly, images pop into my mind, making me zone out. Imagining me on top of him, feeling every bit of him... Shivering, I push those thoughts down and look up at Rei who smirks. "Fuck you." I then walk away from a cackling ravenette.

God, she's so annoying.

Walking into the living room, I notice Atsumu sleeping peacefully on the couch. Maya smirks at me before looking back down at her phone. Grabbing a blanket, I pull it over the faux blonde, earning a hum in response.

Hearing a knock at the door, we all look over as the dogs start barking loudly. Atsumu opens his eyes and rubs them while sitting up. Clenching my jaw, I ball up my fists and walk to the door with Jewels and Lapis following. Looking through the peephole, I open the door and scowl, pushing Osamu back before stepping outside and closing the door. Knowing my family, they're probably going to spy and listen in on the conversation.

"What the FUCK are you doing here?" I ask coldly, looking behind him at his black Jeep. "Get on with it, Osamu. You fucking woke up Atsumu, I'll give you another punch to the face for that bullshit."

"Whoa, no need to be so hostile. Just wondering what you see in him that prompts you to protect his good-for-nothing ass." He states as I cross my arms. He has his fists in his pant pockets.

"I see someone who is more than he's worth. He's the sweetest and most precious thing on earth, and I will do everything I can to keep him safe and away from you. He did absolutely nothing and you treat him like garbage. What you said about him... None of it is true because you don't know him. You weren't even right about him being a slut. He is not a slut or a whore! He doesn't want to be one, but he had no choice! It was either that or live on the streets!"

"Just wait, Sakusa. He's going to fuck up and you'll see for yourself who he truly is. And by the way..." He mumbles, looking behind me at the door before grabbing my face and kissing me. My eyes shoot wide open as I push him away from me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I shout, wiping my mouth with my sleeve.

"Oh come on, Kusa~ you used to like it." He says, smirking, trailing his finger down my chest. Grabbing his wrist, I squeeze it tightly, his eyes shooting open as he falls to his knees and cries from the pain. Giving one last squeeze, I let go and stare down at him.

"Pathetic. You don't deserve anything good. I hope you crash and burn." I spit out coldly, backing up toward the door and turning around to step inside. Slamming the door shut, I wipe my mouth again. "Where's Atsumu and Rei?" I ask, worry overcoming me. There's no way he saw him kiss me and heard him say that-

"Atsumu saw what Osamu did and heard what he said... He ran upstairs and Rei followed him. It sounds like he won't open the door to your bedroom." My dad says, making me curse under my breath before hightailing it up the stairs and to my room. Gently pushing Rei to the side, I knock on the door.

"Please let me explain!" I beg, laying my forehead on the door.

"G-Go away!" Atsumu shouts, pain evident in his voice.

"Atsu... Please... It's all a misunderstanding!"

"What is? My brother saying that you used to fucking like it?! Go away!"

"Atsumu, open this damn door! I'll break it down if I have to! I'll tell you why he said that and why he kissed me. Just... open the door... Please..." After a few seconds of silence, the door is opened to reveal a heavily crying faux blonde. My heart breaks at the sight. Stepping inside, he closes the door and winces. He must be getting a headache.

He walks over to my bed and sits down, grabbing the fluffy blanket and wrapping it around himself. "Speak." He demands, staring directly at me as I sit on the edge of my bed.

"Osamu and I used to date, but we kept it private. He broke it off when he found Suna, but first, he cheated on me with him. I didn't have many feelings for him, so I wasn't too affected by it. Our makeout sessions were always hot and heavy, I loved it when he kissed me. But we never went all the way because neither of us was ready."

I pause before speaking again. "He knew you were listening and probably watching. He wanted to aggravate you, which he, unfortunately, succeeded in doing. He means nothing to me, I promise."

He stays quiet, more tears streaming down his face. I smile to myself, chuckling lightly. "I know you like me, Atsumu," I say, looking over at him as his eyes widen. "Go ahead and guess who I'm interested in," I add, slowly moving over to him.

"U-Uh..." He stutters.

"Go on."

"I-I don't know..."

Humming, I get closer to his face and look down at his lips. "Brown eyes... Faux blonde hair... light skin..." I mumble, placing my hand on his jaw and tilting my head to the side. Now he's just refusing to admit that it's him.

"M-Me...?" He asks, a small smile pulling at my lips as I nod.

"I like you, Atsumu... I don't like anyone else." I say quietly, staring at his lips. God, I want to kiss him so fucking bad but I don't want to scare him if I do. Leaning down to his neck, I let my lips drag over the skin, his breathing becoming heavy as his hands find their way to the back of my neck.

Kissing his neck, he arches his back and pulls me closer. Sucking on the skin, he whimpers, his body trembling.

Fuck- I want to do so much more to him.

He grabs my face and pulls me up before planting his lips on mine. I smile against his lips, both of our eyes closed. He whimpers again as my hands run up and down his sides. "I- I don't want to go all the way yet..." He mumbles against my lips.

"That's alright, love," I respond, pulling away and looking into his eyes.

He's so beautiful.