|25|

A/N: Don't hate me- I need an antagonist that's part of the haikyuu cast T^T DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LOVE KITA- BUT- AHHHHHH

Also, I apologize if the first part of this chapter is a little confusing. I was struggling.

[ A t s u m u ]

"I'm pregnant."

"You're what?" Kiyoomi asks quietly, frowning at me as I pull away from him. "Atsumu, you're kidding me, right?"

"N-No..." I mumble, turning around and walking up to the window with my arms wrapped around me. He's going to leave me. Fuck! I should have kept my mouth shut and spent as much time with him as possible before he leaves... I'm so stupid, so fucking stupid!

The raven chuckles bitterly, running his hand through his hair. I'm too afraid to turn around and face him. I can't bring myself to do it...

"Atsumu, FUCK!" He shouts, whipping around to punch the wall. I cower, the tears sliding down my face as I back up against the wall in the corner and slide down. "This is bad fucking timing! You have to be joking with me right now, please tell me you are!" He begs, staring directly at me as I shake my head.

He laughs, running his hands through his hair. The rest of his family walk into the room, distancing themselves from us.

"Atsumu... I can't... I can't lose two important beings at once." Kiyoomi states, shaking his head as tears well in his eyes, his hands still in his hair.

"KIYO!" Rei shrieks.

"A-Are you saying that I'm... g-gonna die..?"

"Yes, yes I am." The raven says, smiling through tears. "Someone is after you, and I am afraid that I won't be able to protect you. It's enough caring for only you, but also our baby? ATSUMU I CAN'T BEAR THAT!" He shouts.

"Well, it's not really my fault, is it?" I ask with a bitter laugh, standing up. He stares at me for a few seconds before speaking and walking over to me.

"Atsu, I love you so fucking much... And I love that little being growing inside of you. But losing both of you, I won't be able to handle it..." He then falls to his knees, pressing his forehead gently on my belly. I gulp, placing my hands on either side of his head gently.

"Kiyoomi, he has all of us plus Oikawa and Iwaizumi to protect him. With all of us, there's no way he can get to him." Hina says softly.

"Okay, you need to tell me what the fuck you're talking about," I demand, frowning and sniffling. Kiyoomi looks up at me before standing up and holding me close.

"An enemy of ours... A rival, I guess you could say... He knows about you and that's all we need to know to stress. If he finds out that you're pregnant with the heir's child, it'll seal your fate. He'll find a way to get to you and kill you. If he does that, he kills Kiyoomi as well. He and his gang want to see us fall, and killing you is a way to destroy all of us." Hina says.

"Hina is right. You're part of this family now, whether you like it or not. If you think escaping us will do anything, it'll put you in more danger because you won't have Kiyoomi around to protect you. Kita Shinsuke is his name, and he and Kiyoomi go way back. They were friends when they were children, but something snapped in Kita and he turned on him completely. Unlike us, he's a heartless monster. He's made it clear that he wants Kiyoomi to suffer, and you are the key to making that happen..." Kazuya states. "We got a message when we were in London, it was sent by Kita and it stated that he knows you exist. That's all he had to say to scare us."

"Atsumu, if he finds out that you're pregnant, that alone will seal your fate. That's all he has to do to ruin Kiyoomi. Even just hurting you will ruin him." Rei says nervously.