|31|

A/N: THE MOTIVATION IS BACK, WOOHOO! The last couple of chapters have been half-assed, I apologize ;~; also, this is my first time doing REAL smut, so... And just a forewarning, the smut will last the majority of the chapter. If you wish to not read, skip to the time skip.

!!WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT!!

[ A t s u m u ]

It's been a few days and we're back at home. I have a little surprise in store for my fiance, I just hope he likes it. If he doesn't and thinks I'm weird, I don't know what I'm going to do.

Looking at the clothing piece in front of me that lays on the bed, I sigh and back up toward the door of our room. Walking out into the hallway after closing the door gently, I walk downstairs and round the corner to meet up with Rei.

"You ready to take everyone out?" I ask, raising a brow at my soon-to-be sister-in-law.

"Yesss! Everyone except for Kiyo is getting ready to leave." She says, her long straight jet-black falling off her shoulders as she sports a plunge neck-high split dress with black stiletto heels. She also has a pearl necklace, a few silver bracelets, and a silver snake decor thigh belt.

"You look nice," I say with a light chuckle, hugging myself nervously.

"Hey, he'll love it, I can guarantee that. And thank you very much! I have an amazing sense of fashion, do I not?" She asks smugly, crossing her arms to make a pose.

"An incredible fashion sense," I respond with a smile just as everyone comes walking down the stairs. Humming, I walk into Kiyoomi's arms and dig my face into the crook of his neck as he wraps his arms around me tightly.

"We'll see you two later, buh-bye!" Hina says with a wink, guiding her family out of the door, wearing a similar dress to Rei and Maya.

"Did you arrange this? So we could be alone again?" Kiyoomi asks, a small smirk pulling at my lips as I look down at the ring on my finger.

"Maybe..." I mumble, looking back up into his eyes. "Stay down here... I'll text you when you can come upstairs." I then walk toward the stairs and walk up to our bedroom. Opening the door, I jog inside and close the door again before removing my clothes and putting on the outfit one piece at a time.

Black leather garter belt with chains on one thigh, one of Kiyoomi's large semi-see-through white button-up shirts, chain harness, and a thick choker. (I tried my best to explain the image in my head T~T)

Grabbing my phone, I send Kiyoomi a teaser pic of the garter belt and sit on our bed with my back straight, thighs pressed together, and hands placed firmly on the mattress. I quickly put on a song called Living Hell by Bella Poarch on the smart TV before he bursts into the room, looking me up and down.

"Damn, baby... What's this for?" He asks as I stand up and walk toward him. "Is this what you wanted them gone for?" He asks again, watching me circle him slowly.

"So many questions..." I mumble, stopping in front of him and grabbing his face to pull him down and kiss him. His hands find their way to my waist, squeezing gently as he backs me up toward the bed. "We're taking this slow, Omi. It's my turn to tease the fuck out of you." I say in a low seductive tone, standing up on the tips of my toes to whisper those words in his ear.

Turning us around, I push him back onto the mattress before walking over to the closet to open the doors and bend down to grab a set of handcuffs.

"Didn't take you for a freak." He says with his signature devilish smirk.