|17|

A/N: I'm running out of chapter ideas- gimme ideas T^T Also, this story took a dramatic turn, didn't it? Of course, for those of you who figured it out in the last part of last chapter. I hope y'all don't mind where this is going- it honestly just came to me randomly.

[ S a k u s a ]

My dad sits in a chair in front of me, looking up at me with his hands clasped together on his lap and legs crossed. His business trip was down in London regarding a trade of weapons, he was there for about a week. I was supposed to come, but I couldn't just up and leave my boyfriend. Especially when he's in such a rough state.

"He's going to find out soon." I finally say, not being able to handle his stare.

"I know you love him, but he won't stay when he finds out what we are... What you are." The man says as I shake my head hastily.

"You don't know that."

"You're right, I don't. But there's a 90% chance that he'll leave you and tell everyone. And you know what happens to people who even think of telling anyone about our secret." My eye twitches before I lunge forward and grab my dad by his neck.

"Think about killing him... and I'll you first." I spit out coldly, the man scowling at me. He grabs my arm and breaks my hand away from his neck.

"It's either that or lock him in our basement." He says, rubbing his neck with his jaw clenched. "I know you don't want either option." Staying silent, he chuckles, leaning forward with his knees spread apart and elbows on his thighs. "You're just like how I was with your mom. She found out who I was because I killed anyone who dared to hurt her. But Atsumu doesn't know that you killed Katashi, without my permission, might I add."

"That bastard had it coming!"

"Oh, I know he did. But you should have asked me first even though you knew I would approve of it. How'd you even find his address?" The man asks, a snort escaping me.

"I asked Kenma if he could hack into the school's system and find out where he lived. Man, I want to relive watching the blood pour down his neck while he was still alive." I say, smiling.

"You're more fucked up than I ever was. You're sadistic."

"So? It's only my enemies that I'm sadistic with. I'd never hurt my friends and feel happy about it... But with Osamu? Hah, that's a different story. He hurt my love, he hurt my princess, he hurt my angel. Do you seriously think I'm going to just let that shit go?! HE RUINED HIS LIFE!" I shout, turning around and punching the wall. My nose flares in anger, blood seeping through cuts on my knuckles from the sheer power I put into that punch.

"How do you plan on killing him? That is if Atsumu finds out and lets you?"

"Oh... I plan to tie him up to the wall using chains around his neck, wrists, and ankles. I'll tell him all the wrong things he's done to his brother while slicing his chest open with a sharp-as-can-be knife. Then... Haha... I'll stab him slowly in the heart so that he's still alive while in immense pain." I say slowly, smirking.

"So vile." My dad says, sighing and standing up. "You're coming with me to London... This time to meet a friend of mine and his son. You may bring Atsumu with you and then you can spill our family secret." He adds, giving me one last glance before walking away from his study.

I came back down here because my dad needed to chat with me. Now I need to make my 3-hour trip back to the lake house.

I'm not happy about leaving for London, but at least I'll have Atsumu with me.

"Also, we're leaving earlier than when your time is up to stay at the lake house. Naoki expects to see me in 2 days, so we need to leave tomorrow so we can all rest when we get there." The man adds, a loud groan escaping me. "Also, you're paying for the damage you caused on the wall."

I roll my eyes and look out the window.

Just great.

It's been 2 days and someone is currently driving us to the airport. Atsumu and I are sitting a seat away from each other in the middle seats of my dad's black 2018 Cadillac Escalade, but someone else is driving. I'm holding Atsumu's hand, giving him a gentle squeeze as a form of comfort due to his fear of planes.

He's never been on one, so it's understandable. I doubt he's going to react okay to the turbulence we might encounter.

Pulling up beside the private jet, Atsumu is visibly shaken up by the massive size of the plane. Stepping out of the car first after saying thank you to the driver, I walk around to Atsumu's side and open the door for him to step out. He hesitantly does so, immediately clinging onto me as we head toward the steps leading inside.

Upon entering, my dad is spotted sitting next to my mom in front of two open seats. Guiding Atsumu toward the seats, I have him sit down and buckle his seat belt. Sitting down beside him, I do the same thing.

"Don't worry, Atsumu. There will be no trouble on the plane." The man says, the woman next to him smiling.

"He's right, dear. We've been on many trips and nothing bad has ever happened." My mom says.

"But that doesn't mean there won't be any trouble." the faux blonde mumbles, making me sigh and kiss him on the cheek to bring some calm. He immediately snuggles up close to me the best he can.

After a few minutes, the door closes and the plane starts moving slowly. Atsumu grips my sleeve tightly, trembling rather violently. Wrapping an arm around him, I pull him further toward me and kiss his forehead. My parents smile before looking out the window.

They love seeing me so happy and content with someone, they've told me multiple times. I am helplessly in love with Atsumu and I will go to great lengths to keep him safe, but that much is obvious considering that I killed Katashi for laying an inappropriate hand on him.

Taking off into the air, Atsumu squeaks, hiding his face in the crook of my neck. Smiling softly, I close my eyes and run my hand up and down his back in a soothing manner.

We landed a few minutes ago and now we're on our way to the hotel we'll be staying at for the time being until we go back home. We'll be staying here for a week because of some important business matters that I need to be part of. I'm just thankful I could bring Atsu with me.

Our driver pulls up in the roundabout drop-off area in front of the hotel. It's midnight, so no one is really out on the roads. Stepping down with Atsumu and my parents, we grab our suitcases from the trunk and head inside. It's just me and dad who are carrying the suitcases because of the gentlemen we are.

"I can carry one, you know..." Atsumu mumbles, slowing down to walk beside me.

"No way," I say sternly, the faux blonde chuckling as my mom checks us in and grabs the keys from the front desk lady. Walking to the elevators, we step inside and my dad presses on the 19th floor. Atsumu walks into my arms, also not liking the elevator. He's afraid of everything...

Making it to the 19th floor, we walk down the hallway until we find our rooms which are located right next to each other.

"We'll see you two in the morning." My mom says, smiling before walking into her and dad's room. Unlocking the door to our room, we step inside and are immediately met with a wonderful sight.

Dropping the suitcases on the ground gently, Atsumu walks forward and I quickly wrap my arms around his waist, pulling him toward me. "Let's go to sleep, yeah? We've been up since early this morning." At this, he nods and grabs his suitcase to grab a change of clothes before walking into the bathroom and changing.

He doesn't want me to see his scars, he's very self-conscious about them. No matter how many times I tell him he's still beautiful, it doesn't seem to set in.

After I get changed, I sit down on the bed and stretch as Atsumu walks out of the bathroom. All I changed into is black sweatpants and no shirt.

Atsumu lays down as well as I do. Wrapping my arms around his waist, I pull him toward me and yawn. "Goodnight love," I say softly, kissing the nape of his neck.