|27|

A/N: I love Bruno, but goddamn... he chewed on two of my earbuds, both of them no longer usable. I've been taking extra care of my laptop and laptop charger, next to my phone and phone charger. If he chews on any of those, istg... I don't know if I'd be able to control my anger. I wasn't mentally prepared for him.

Also, I apologize for how long this update took. I've been working on personal non-fanfiction stories. Not straight, still gay because I can't write straight stories for shit. Trust me, I've tried. And school is really busting my ass rn, so that's another reason for this late update.

And get ready for the angst ^-^

[ S a k u s a ]

Atsumu is sick again. We took him to the doctor's and they did some tests on him to make sure there wasn't anything serious going on, and luckily, there wasn't. It's just the side effects of being a male and pregnant. He's been very demanding lately and I can't help but feel warm about it. He's so cute and adorable...

Right now, Atsumu is isolating himself in my room and no one knows why. He won't let me in, and I don't want to scare him, so I'm just letting it happen. It's stressing me out because I want to help him. But he won't let me.

Sitting in the living room, Jewels lays on my lap. She's too big to be a lap dog, but she doesn't give a shit about it. "Kiyo, he's fine. You just have to give him some space." Rei says softly, the others nodding along to her statement.

"I know, but I just feel useless not being there. I'm scared that he's going to isolate himself this entire pregnancy. To be honest, it's putting a strain on our relationship." I mumble the last bit, running my hand through Jewels' fur. "I love him to death, but this is... He needs to talk to me."

"He's scared, Kiyo. He's afraid he won't make it because male pregnancies go wrong most of the time. He's probably isolating himself so that you would lose interest just in case he doesn't make it." Oikawa says, looking away nervously. "He told me a few hours before he started isolating himself."

"It pisses me off knowing that he talks to you about shit but keeps me in the dark. It's not fair to me..." I mumble. Hearing someone walk down the stairs, we all look over to spot Atsumu walking into the kitchen.

Standing up, I walk over to him and grab his wrist, dragging him around the corner to my dad's study. "Fucking talk to me, Atsumu!" I beg once I close the door. "You talk to Oikawa about your problems, but not me? ATSUMU, THAT ISN'T FAIR!" I shout, the faux blonde flinching violently.

"I-I'm sorry- I was just h-hoping that if I didn't t-talk to you, you would lose i-interest in me just in case I don't m-make it-" He stutters, my heart breaking at the sound of him being so broken. "I'm scared... I'm so f-fucking scared..."

"I love you, Atsu. I chose you to love. Out of everyone in the world, I chose you to love and cherish. I won't just stop loving you out of nowhere. Even if you committed some crime, I'd still love you unconditionally." I say softly, walking toward him and placing my hand on his belly. "We'll get through this together."

He cries softly into my shoulder and only then do I realize how tired he is. It's only going to get worse from here.

Atsumu whimpers, his arms wrapped tightly around his belly. He's having cramps and according to him, they're brutal. I don't know how to help him, but apparently, rubbing his belly is soothing and eases the pain a little bit. He's worrying me because he keeps looking around like he's searching for something, and I have a gut feeling that he's after sharp objects.