|15|

[ S a k u s a ]

"Wow, you're really going all out with this." Iwaizumi says, watching as I look across a bunch of different flowers. "Are you seriously going to take hours pulling the rose petals from the stem?" He asks, leaning on the cart. We bought a bunch of food since we decided to stay here for a month, which will give Atsumu as much time as he wants to relax.

"Yes," I respond bluntly. "I want to make him feel special, and you know I've never gone this far with someone before, especially with someone who's as damaged as he is. God, it breaks my heart knowing he went through that shit."

"Honestly, same. No one should be treated that way, and with a whip? You have to be mentally sick to do something like that."

"Exactly what I think," I say, gently placing three rose bouquets in the cart. "When we get there, make sure to grab Atsu and Kawa's attention so that they don't see the flowers. More specifically, Atsumu. I don't want to spoil anything even though Oikawa already knows. Knowing him, though, he probably gave 'Tsumu a spoiler. Ugh, control your man."

"Yes yes." The man responds, swaying side to side in boredom. "Let me guess, candles next?"

"I'm not that cheesy."

"Right, and I have a dog nose. You're cheesy with Atsumu. The way you talk about him, you're in love with the guy and to think you guys met a few months ago."

"We don't talk about that," I say with a frown. Iwaizumi laughs lightly in response to this, shaking his head. "What else should I get?"

"Hmmm... You're just gonna make a move on him, right? I don't think you need anything else. I mean, the master bedroom has an electric fireplace, and with the rose petals? Damn, that'll be enough to make him melt."

"Alright then."

We then head over to pay for everything before walking out of the store and putting everything in the back of the car. Sliding into the driver's seat with Iwaizumi in the front passenger seat, I start up the car and drive forward.

After about 10 minutes, we make it to the house. Parking in the driveway, I turn off the car and step out, shutting the door. Grabbing the bags from the back of the car, I speak. "I'll come back for the flowers, but make sure to keep Atsumu occupied while I sneak out and sneak back in to put the flowers in a different room."

"Got it." Iwaizumi responds, walking inside with me. "Could you guys help me put this stuff away?" He asks, looking over at the two who sit on the couch watching a movie on the TV. They stand up and walk into the kitchen with us. Setting everything down on the large island counter, I walk back off outside to grab the flowers. Sneaking back inside as quietly as possible, I hightail it upstairs and head to one of the 3 open rooms.

Setting the flowers on the bed gently, I back up toward the door and exit the room, shutting the door quietly.

Walking back down the stairs, I smile upon hearing Atsumu's soft laugh. His laugh is so adorable, it makes me smile every time I hear it. I don't think he's genuinely laughed before if I'm being honest.

Walking around the corner, I sneak up behind the faux blonde and wrap my arms around his waist from behind. He smiles, laying his head back on my shoulder. He didn't flinch this time, that's good.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi talk amongst themselves, getting everything put away. Atsumu stays quiet, humming in contentment.

Atsumu is downstairs with Oikawa and Iwaizumi while I'm up here getting the bedroom ready. Fuck, I'm so nervous... What if he's still not ready? If I make a fool out of myself, then fine. At least this will show how much I care about him and how much I love and adore him. He needs that reassurance constantly because he doubts my love for him sometimes. (Bro, this is so cringe for me to write-)

Once I have everything settled with rose petals scattering the floor and on the bed, I back away to get a good look at it. If I walked into something like this, damn, I'd be a flustered mess.

Grabbing my phone, I text Oikawa to tell Atsumu to come upstairs. My heart rate spikes out of pure nervousness. This is going to go so wrong and I'm going to hate myself for it. It's too late to go back, so now I have to go through with it.

Leaning back against the wall, I wait for the door to open. After what feels like forever, the door opens to reveal a faux blonde. He stares at the flower petals on the bed and floor. Closing the door behind him, I wrap my arms around his waist from behind.

Tears well in his eyes before sliding down his cheeks. "O-Omi... W-What is this for?" He asks, glancing behind him at me.

"This is me courting you," I say softly into his ear. He turns around and kisses me deeply, the tears continuing to slide down his face.

NSFW

(If you wish to not read, skip.)

"I'm ready..." He whispers against my lips, my brows furrowing together as I slowly back him up toward the bed. Pushing him down onto the mattress slowly, I hover above him. Kissing his neck, he arches his back and whimpers.

"We'll take this slow, Atsu. I don't want to rush and accidentally hurt you." I mumble, pulling away from his neck to kiss him on the lips.

"I trust you." He says quietly, sliding his hands up my shirt. Lifting it up and over my head, I toss it onto the ground. "I- I want to leave my shirt on."

"That's alright," I respond, kissing him gingerly on the forehead. His hands then go down to my belt, tugging at it. Chuckling, I remove my belt and toss it onto the ground next to my shirt. Leaning back down, I kiss his neck, the faux blonde tilting his head to the side to give me more access. (The cringe-)

"Pants off..." He demands shyly, his face beet red. Doing as told and helping him with his, he squeaks and covers his face upon being exposed in front of me.

"Don't hide from me, please? Every bit of you is beautiful." I say softly, smiling at him. Tears well in his eyes while looking at me. This is how I know that he's never been caressed and loved before during an intimate moment. He's new to the feeling.

"C-Can you..?" He asks. Knowing what he's talking about, I lean across the bed to grab the bottle of lube. Dropping a decent amount onto my fingers, I decide to stretch him out first and let him get used to the feeling. He whimpers, feeling my index finger trace around his entrance. Inserting my finger, he grips the sheets.

Once I've stretched him out, I pull my fingers out and position myself between his legs. Running my hands up and down his thighs, his body relaxes from its tense state. "If you can't take it, tell me to stop and I'll stop," I say, the faux blonde nodding.

"I'm ready." He mumbles. Slowly pushing myself inside of him, he hums loudly, gripping the sheets tightly. I'm a tad bit bigger than other guys, that's why I said what I did.

His mouth falls open, his eyes shut and the inner corners of his eyebrows turned upward. Leaning down, I hold onto his waist with my right hand and grab his hand with my left one. Lifting it up above his head on the mattress, I intertwine our fingers. Kissing his forehead, I wait for him to give me the go-ahead to move. (That's all I'm doing for now.)

Watching Atsumu sleep peacefully, I smile softly and run my fingers through his hair. I made a bath for him after we finished. He almost fell asleep while in the tub and it was honestly a cute sight seeing him doze off every few minutes.

Standing up, I leave the bedroom and walk downstairs. Making it to the bottom, Iwaizumi and Oikawa smirk at me. Rolling my eyes, I head into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee for Atsu when he wakes up. I need to find some ibuprofen just in case he's in pain, which he probably will be.

He insisted on pushing another round, that's why he was so tired.

"How was it?" Oikawa asks. Reliving the moment, I smile to myself.

"It was amazing. He's asleep right now because he insisted on pushing another round. He kept dozing off in the bathtub which was honestly super cute. He passed out once he hit the bed after changing into something more comfortable." I say, looking in the cabinets for the stuff to make a coffee.

"I'm glad you both found happiness with each other." The brunette says, smiling.

"Me too," I respond.