Chapter seven

Jessamyn's pov

Early in the morning, I woke up feeling pretty great with a decent amount of sleep getting ready to walk around campus to be the first in line for the coffee cart needing a tall dark drink of coffee to function normally in the morning as right on time the girls knocked on Rochelle and I's dorm room when she opened the girls were playing a game called kill, kiss or marry the celebrities addition during in their discussion, rushed to grab my bag unplugging my phone putting it inside my black puffy coat since I was wearing blue high waisted jeans, a black sleeveless top and a pair of white adidas trainer today. Charlie was asked to choose between different members of 1D's Harry styles, Zayn malik, Liam, Louis and Niall Horan so she said "I will kill Louis, kiss Harry Styles and I would marry Zayn Malik because they are my top two favorites in one direction."

We walked out of the housing building around a corner toward the coffee cart hearing our university choir singing a cover to the song feel it still by Portugal. The man as I could positively feel the amount of good vibes energy practically buzzing in the air not knowing if it was the excitement of getting coffee or the good night sleep feeling the hype personally i think that they were really talented bunches of people in the choir and the smell of fresh coffee in the air with a hot cup of coffee was calling my name until I heard Natalia began to sing along to the song as we all started cheering for her. My gosh, she was super talented at singing like I didn't expect that to happen while she bowed before she could grab her coffee, smiling widely to herself then she bumped into Fredrick saying a couple words to him as she waves goodbye to him.

"Wow, your singing voice is so amazing." I told Natalia.

Slowly she pushed her blue and black braids behind her ears taking a small sips of her coffee shortly after we sat at a table in the common room as the game kill, kiss and marry resumed again this time it was hockey jock players that the questions was about Avena answered in her own opinions and then she asked me because it was my turn next to reply to the questions of each hockey player. I have merely been here for a couple of weeks not quite sure if I could easily form a proper list of who I would kill, kiss and marry out of all of them, to be honest with myself I think that hmm.... .... I might kill Zack or kiss Fletcher, maybe not as I remember seeing them in their last practices that I was helping them out.

Speaking of hockey players in walk-in one of Wyatt friend from the football team Erick by himself that my friends had told me that he liked me even if I had heard rumours about him training for the audition to play for the major league team as his brown eyes met mine, I looked behind him to see Asher come inside the room playing futsal ball in the far corner on the left when I felt someone nudge my left shoulder and that someone it was Rochelle who had pointed out that Erick was talking to me although, I have snapped out of it smiling politely at him which he did returns smiled back at me. Sure, he was good-looking with his brown eyes not being as hypnotic as Asher champagne eyes other than that. Maybe it could be a great thing spending time apart from going to every single practice because I needed to at least step out of campus for a bit too.

"Jessa, I was wondering if you want to go to the backroom of the media room to watch something with me?" asked Erick.

Meanwhile, I did receive a text from Asher as I replied back to it with a thumb up emoji.

Asher: I see you have caught someone's eyes but i think the poor lad is waiting for a response back from you.

"Let's check my schedule first and I will get back to you, yeah?" I told Erick.

Me: why are you jealous? And I have to think of ways to fit him in my schedule too.

Asher: no, but if i was your date then i will want to take you somewhere special and treat you like a queen you are. Jessamyn love.