Chapter fifteen

Asher's pov

The day of the first games was today so coach made us all go over the last routine drilling us extra hard explaining the importance of teamwork saying that each member on the team were just as important that no no else get left behind or otherwise the ship would break into pieces in the toughest storm which got some of the players on my team thinking that in coach later . I rushed to the field looking up at the bleachers to see my girl standing there cheering with her as I saw one guy who was trying to flirt it was five minutes before the game and I had one of my Jersey in my hand for her to wear quickly coming up to the sideline gesture her over here to me.

"What are you doing over here when you have a game that was about to start-"

I interrupted her by handing her over my Jersey for her to wear on top of her long black sleeves t-shirt and said "I didn't trust the guy who was trying to flirt with you but here, wear my Jersey so, that nobody could make any assumptions okay."

And then Jessa laughed completely understanding what I was saying as she had clearly caught on thinking that I was being jealous but she didn't say anything as she smiled happily when I kissed her forehead as she walked towards the bleachers not wanting to keep these people from waiting for the game to start because she was such an amazing, wonderful, considerate, caring, smart and insanely drop dead gorgeous girl. Now I resumed running back on the ice rink doing the coin flip to see which team started onside or offside the rinks and during this game I had scored more than four points alongside my teammates against our opponents.

She was my lucky charm every single time I played against another team she would be there cheering for me with a stripe of yellow and purple paint on her cheeks to show her sportsmanship spirit clapping her hands and I was having great moments until I saw my dad standing in the middle row nonetheless, I kept on hoping that he doesn't think about talking to my girl because after everything that had happened to her, she wouldn't need someone of terrible as he was to made her feel bad about herself. Therefore, I watched on for a long while eventually the game resumed again which meant I was needed back on the court to play with my teammates again everything seemed to be fine but then my head wasn't in the game anymore as I was struck by a hockey puck on my head which flew by a hockey stick.

Jessa's pov
Oh, my puck!

Never in all my life would I ever had expect that he would have gotten hurt as well as ended up in the hospital with a concussion which brings me back to a bad memory of my past and then I somehow brought back to my present running out of the bleacher to get closer to him however, the medic block my access to pass to get to him when all of sudden the coach was explaining something to the medics shortly after I was loud assess to the hospital ambulance.

"Who are you to this patient?" asked one of the ambulance women.

Out of nowhere, I started working out in my mind who was I to Asher and the simplest lied that I can think of came flowing out of my mouth naturally hoping that they would believe me enough as I chose to say out of these three options that I was his wife, Fiance or his girlfriend because I have to be a family member to go in the back of the ambulance with him.

I chose the second option to lie to them claiming that I was his fiance, nearly the new Ms Beckett, to allow me to follow them to the hospital, all my friends were calling me on my phone like crazy so we did a group chat video call to catch them on what was going on so far.

"I'm the patient, Asher Beckett's fiance Jessamyn."

History was seriously repeating itself again no matter what I would always be there for him, especially when it comes to things like these I wasn't going to run away from him even though it does remind me of my accident anyways I was thankful that he only had a concussion with a sprained wrist because there were a number of hockey injuries could be pretty brutal depending on what they were. Meanwhile, we arrived at the hospital as I saw the paramedic carrying him in a stretcher and I prayed for him to be alright not caring if I lost the figure skating competition since all that was important to me was the person who was lying down on a hospital bed.