Chapter Twenty-six

Asher's pov

On a rainy day, we were all sitting inside the hockey house having to help Mason and Holden with their business class by playing a series of television games: sharks tanks, the Dragon's Den and the Apprentices where they would be pitching their ideas to us in the living room for a ten minutes interview.

As well as their imaginary product to be proactive by changing our plans instead of going to Crawley's pub we were going to teach them how to play my favourite sport but right now we were using monopoly money for each of them knowing that none of us has the actual money to fund them so far only two of them have such very compelling pitches with our own live audience too.

"Why do you think we should invest in your business, Grayson?" asked Wyatt with the biggest straight face that was ever known to man.

Everyone else in this room was trying not laughed at taking it very serious even if I know that he was dying of laughter on the inside of him whereas my biggest investment was sitting in between my legs on a chair being somewhat calm writing down notes in her notebook spotting a problem with Grayson food gun cannon asking what if flying food might knock someone unconscious in the sports stands which might be a inconvenience to the sport fans having scorching hot food burn their skins might be a health hazards as some of my flower friends seems to disagreed with the his ideas while we all waited for him to finish talking about his pitch that could serve customers satisfactions levels as he was also speaking from the experience of going to a hockey and basketball games at difference times.

Unfortunately, he only gotten one vote from Fletcher as the rest heard him arguing his case about his ideas to us during to the end of his pitch, we did call up our next contestant Rochelle, my girlfriend roommate and one of her closest friends starting up her pitch to make the stand the more accessible for wheelchair user or something like thinking of making the customize hockey jerseys available to everybody making her pitch an interesting one to make it exclusive to everyone. 

"Because who wouldn't want to have their food gun or cannon blasted at them and it could save time,"complained Grayson.

I feel like some of those ideas needed some adjustment to improve and I was flicking over a few pages of the hockey playbook preparing for the next games.

"We will now go on a commercial break for five minutes."I told everyone in general.

There was a commercial break when her music major friends and her braided hair friend Natiala were singing a song while Avena pulled her outside for a conversation that they were having in the corridor of the hockey house sitting at the kitchen dining room table talking amongst themselves as Holden walked out the living room to grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

I was thinking about how was going to tell her that I love her especially when she was all I could think about fifty-eight per cent of the time because every single I touch her soft smooth beautiful skin. Its sparked a wildfire that ignite up in my heart and then in the exact moment she walk back into the room Wyatt decided to start singing endgame by Taylor swift underneath his breath practically humming the words to the song exposing himself to be a secret swiftie fan as my gracious swan would put it or flower.

"How come you didn't tell me that Wyatt was a secret Taylor Swift fan?"she asked in shock but secretly happy that she can have someone to listen to it with her.

Wyatt gasped at me in betrayal so dramatically that his secret had been blown as if he was not singing a few verses as Taylor Swift  and Chase Atlantic song in front of everybody else in the room right now. which was so hilarious in this moment as we were all laughing once he heard me say this to her."I got sworn to secrecy by him that all of us wouldn't tell you girls about it."

Madness broke through as all the truth came out all at once about every single hockey player except for mine making the girls giggled as her red hair friend Avena tried to reassured him that it wasn't that bad while holding in her laughters soon Wyatt revealed Grayson to everyone else in this room. However, I wasn't very focus on everyone but my eyes were zeroed down on her immediately feeling like I needed to tell her how about her therefore, we went out of the house for a talk because when the light goes out and she was the only who I look to then they flash back on for me.

"Oh, common! Since we are telling the truth here or exposing everybody then I have something to tell you about Grayson who loves watching dancing on ice shows!" shouted Wyatt and then he continued to say. "I don't love the drama, but it seems to love me."

"Why are you so serious Asher-."

I interrupted her by breathing in and out then I said " my life was so bleak without you in it. Everything was slowly faded into gray, I couldn't eat, sleep or wake up without thinking about you and those weeks that turned into months were unbearable....only heaven knows how I truly feel about you!" I gently caressed my cheek on the side of her face using my hand, not caring about beating my dad's record anymore, not wanting to be a chess piece in his games.

This time I was going to be the king and Jessanym was going to be my queen.

Jessamyn's pov

My heart was thumping in my chest I was so worried that the whole neighborhood could hear it over the loud beating of my heart I felt a little bit of flatter on my head from the raindrops slowly falling out of the sky all around and in the silence everything was as clear as a blue ocean on a nice summer day which meant that we belong together beats no more worrying about this dad, competitions and hockey games.

Shortly after a moment or two he kissed me on the lips feeling in a state of oblivion standing out here in the rain  also, I was finally in a place in my life where I still did sing a romance song out loud while being happy or smiling as I started to remembered how far I had become in my life completely bring soft vibes in my lifestyles because there was no greatest strength than a woman inner peace.

All of those small things he would do for me even though he might have downplayed it for example, wrote a whole letter, reminding me of how I should keep using my talent, love of all my flaws etc. A legacy can be born but legends are made. I know for a fact that we were born to do great things disregarding society norms or prejudices to carry on becoming a successful people being anything except for ordinary even in having a much simpler life could lead to happiness.  Ordinary has a different meaning for many people  too.

"How do you feel about me?" I asked him quietly.

A millisecond of silence waiting for him to answer my question as I stood there  nerve-racking feeling my heart constantly racing at this moment   ...................

"Like there could be millions of thousand girls on this planet but still none of them could even match up to you. I'm head over heels for you and my heart will beat for you in however long our small infinity for eternity is because I love you, my incredibly beautiful flower forever."he says gently grinning over at me.

Flower? Swan queen? Those were the names that he always called me and he learned my whole figure skating routine as well as watching all of those romantic movies. Everything with him felt natural to me, especially in this moment felt like a real masterpiece in a movie scene that I had watched before on a huge screen.

"I doubt it is not as much as I love you, Asher Beckett." I said and smiled softly at him.

There was not a single doubt in my mind that I was his girl forever and always will be his one number good luck charm, flower and swan queen just wanted him to be my number one lucky charm like a four-leaf clover. We decided to go back inside the house to talk in the living room as we expected everyone else started to ask questions about what happened and why we were standing outside in the rain.

Later on, we went to the closest ice rink as the boys were teaching us how to play hockey and then we were in teams boys against girls since I remember that Avena's dad was a hockey coach also Rochelle said her eldest cousin Connor Blackwell used to play hockey so pretty much we have got quite a few experts on my team.