Chapter 40/Epilogue

Jessasmyn's pov

Celebrating getting my license to own an actual building to renovated it into an ice rink stadium at my mum house having her new life partner cooked up a BBQ on the grill outside in the garden whereas i was simply chilling on the sofa with my friends relaxing as we were drinking mocktails while resting my head on top of his laps engaging in a conversion enjoying this moments when i saw Mason, Wyatt and Holden as known as members of the hockey squad was being chased by an eight and seven year old children that happened to be my younger sister Lacey including her best friend Daisy.

"You can't tell me that you are scared of an eight year old girl?" I laughed at them.

Asher stand up to go get us some food off the grill to get that hotdogs as he went to grab us food to eat, we saw Asher little brother Andrew making fun of them which i think it was cute that these eight year old girls including my sister friend had an innocent crush on some of the hockey boys.

The girls and i wanted to get a few minutes of fresh air outside to see the backyard that look amazing in this sunny weather of clear light blue skies, brightly sunny and not a single grey clouds in the afternoon sky this foreshadow no rain on the weather forecast nevertheless, I had gotten worried that something might have happened to Natalia because I haven't seen her in almost over an hour.

"Where did Natalia go?"asked an confused Charile.

We all started looking at each other until she walked out of the kitchen to join us outside on the deck chair complaining about her other lab class professor who was absolutely so horrible toward her for some reason and then she said "I can't believe that  I have got taken off from the project all thank to that rude and judgemental professor Mr Stone."

She did look so furious as she started typing really fast on her phone, probably up to something good to get one of her lab teacher lecture fires for their job for making old terrible/ rude comments towards her. Rightly so, I would join her in a protest or every single kind of march there were to overrule the department of science councils because she was great at her degree forensic science which meant she could pave the way for the future female scientist to find out an brilliant discovery.

My boyfriend the captain of the hockey team Asher arrived outside along with one of his buddy/ teammate Holden who put Natalia, my incredible strong hearted and genius friend in a sour mood now.

"Why does she look upset? Like in a sour mood too?" asked Asher.

"Yeah, what happened to the fiery and fierce girl who used to put me in my place-?"Holden asked in bewilderment to Natalia.

She interrupted Holden"maybe i just got tired of putting with you all year or maybe i don't have the actual energy to try tolerate you."

I gratefully thanked Asher for getting me some to eat since I was practically starving all morning patiently waiting for my permit license to use the building of a gym with an ice rink for a good rehabilitation session that I have fallen in love with and revoting the place too.

Furthermore, i knew what could help Natalia get her mind off of her troubles was helping me come up with a few design sketch for this place , the logos and names of my teams including amount of resources as for right now, i tried explaining the matter further to him about why she was so unhappy so that he would sympathised with her issues especially when she had been there for us whenever we needed to be.

"Her arrogant, sexist and mean professor Mr Stone kicked her off of the really important project." I explained to Holden.

Every single adults that i known or came across keep on saying that the whole world was our oyster to explore or live out our young twenty dream while we still got the time to learn from a little of growth at the time i didn't know why i kept thinking about it on my mind until i finally get the memo to eat, love, laugh, hope to pray for a better someday and live in the moments to be in a complete awe with the world might leave you starstruck in a city of many coastline amazing scenic views, mild climate, beaches, mountains to hike and snow sport such as skiing, snowboarding, snow biking, ice hockey and figure skating being a great place to learned more about yourself. Any age has it own life journey to faces but it was how we were all planning to face them head-strong to together because i feel like a powerhouse when i was with my friends no matter what the battle was in life.

Another thing to added to the matters even more worse than it already was, she worked so hard putting lots of research in for the project which she gets removed from unfairly and yet, she wasn't allowed to participate or get any credit her development especially when her teacher accused her of cheating on her paper test.

Everyone of us told her that we were all here to support in whatever way she wanted or needed us in.

"Oh, that must suck and if you want I can do something about it?" Holden offered Natalia some help.

The atmosphere was getting slightly tense as we could all heard something similar to the quiet sounds of crickets chirping in the background as i awkwardly began to slowly took sips of my drink knowing that she was a little bit frustrated yet sad while i continued to sip my drink letting the cold iced lemonade smoothed my throat soon i saw Asher gave my sister Lacey a piggy back then my sister Lacey, my boyfriend Asher and i talked for a short period of time afterwards she asked me if i could fixed her hair the same way that our mum had done it neatly for her in the morning. I pulled my friends in for a supportive group hug being very upset that one of my closest friends had to go through that all by herself therefore, she would never be alone as we offered her a helping hands before going back inside.

Shortly after, being quite out of airshot but i could still hear her asking Holden a couple of questions wondering why he cared a tad bit much about what she went through when they were really close friends seeing as they were enemies now, she told him it wasn't any of his bussiness. Sometimes, I think i could related to her being accused of something that was not her fault and i would do anything to correct those that brought her down just like she had done for so many of us.

Quickly dashed off to get myself another bottles of orange juice one for my sister and one for me to drink both being thirsty for juice as soon as i came back Holden was gone, eventually i finally learned that he walked out the front door to engaged in a very serious phone call so he left that only leave us girls and a four hockey boys there when my friends and i decided to braided one other hairs.

For the rest of summer we spent it going back and forth trying to help Natalia make as many banners or posters for the protest to raise an awareness about the vital importance of equality and fairness. We also went to on a group skiing trips, brunches, having a few movies nights and find time to spent with our family too.

The End.