Chapter Eight

Bulletproof meaning-the designed to resist the penetration of bullets or any other harms weapons.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jessamyn's pov

Early in the morning at six thirty am, my mum called me when it was still dark outside because of the autumn turning to winter weather soon facing time for her to have an inspirational talk of my life knowing that I have class later on today listening to my mum goes on about many of the world's strongest people go through the exactly what I happened to me next, she was speaking about motivation to be better than my criticizers frankly enough, I was feeling bulletproof right after the words of advice from my mother.

It was like my phone was psychic by playing Bulletproof by La Roux in my earphone around nine thirty am when I started singing out loud along with my roomates Rochelle who brought me a cap that say female boss for all of the girls in my friendship group as we continued sing to our heart in content until we were almost late to our classes.

Thankfully, we made it to our classes on time looking stunning as ever walking past the haters and parting ways to the classroom then my professor was teaching us the philosophy of life assigning us homework to do eventually, she dismissed us all, never allowing me to feel sorry for me. Natalia, Charlie, Rochelle, Avena and Tristan all rushed toward me pulling me in a bone-crushing hug including Asher. Nobody notices that I had this weird paralyzing  that I  was going nowhere even now I was faced to overcome my fear before it eats me alive or the floor started swallowing me up, ignoring all the other students in the hallway's looks of pity at me.

However, I've been smiling underneath the pain was very draining and faked it until I made it works also, I might have realized that I might need therapy living through so much emotions right now.

"You didn't call me yesterday. Shame you missed out on an amazing opportunity." he said nonchalantly to me.

In one of my best outfit today to make me feel better never ashamed of my insecurity was my scar on the back of the head that I was wear as top in bold print scars may fade but the pain stays longer with black high waisted jeans, a puffa jacket unzipped and white/ black high-top trainers than on my face was simple light makeup because I didn't want to look like I cry myself a river even if I know the truth but here we were singing let it go together by James Bay laugher out loud not caring who hears us walking toward an empty art classroom to go painted out all of our frustration.

Furthermore, I  realized that there was no need to cry over the past when I can focus on the present and future as Fletcher was standing out of the room for being the most chaotic person ever, one time the boys spends a whole cleaning the whole classroom or his parent had to pay the dean more money to pay for cleaners to cleared up the whole paints fights predicament that happened he got ban from ever stepping a feet into this classroom ever again last year that what i had found out from Mason.

"Miss out on what opportunity exactly?"I asked him, bemused. 

A blank art canvas, a girl who fought with so much laughter and love to overcome her nightmare alongside her friends that stayed by her side no matter what we were all there for each other being a bunch of problematic young adults who might be damaged by our past or life experiences trying to healed what was broken in us. I always wanted to stare up at the sun or the night sky because something as gorgeous as it has never been broken in life unless rain was when the sky fell upset crying its sad heart out, in the meantime, I gazed up the night sky with me sitting down on the grassy ground staring up in the sky in wonder dreaming of all the endless possibility that may come my way knowing that I never felt more at peace at this moment realizing that one of my worst nightmares were finally over than soon come to the tsunami of many of crowds would rush over me to asked questions about it.