Chapter thirty three

Jessamyn's pov

All those late nights we had spent texting each other's on the phone especially during all of my figure skating rehearsals at five thirty am waiting for the sunrise to come up into the sky peering through the window of the ice rink as the sun glows upon my skin and then he became my iron man or my Spider-Man although he would often say that he look more like a Thor than Spider-Man. In fact he came to rescue me in my darkest moments saving me from the darkness into the light loving everything about me including my insecurities too.

Today was submit my philosophy essays in this morning in class since it was becoming nearly the end of term to be completed this year, we watched a movie before our professors were able to finish talking about next year syllabus that we need to prepare for next semester and we were done discussing the syllabus they had let us go out of class earlier today.

"I can't believe that this year is completely over!" Said Charlie in disbelief.

The excitement of getting back on the ice rink was surging my mind with anticipation to try out some of my new best moves for choreography and I couldn't wait to go shopping with my mum, little sister Lacey and my friends. Next year I was going through the process of intense training for the Olympic trials so everything had to be prepared properly including my mindset had to become focused on winning the Olympic medal gold or silver. Hopefully I can get a gold medal. Honestly, plans slightly changed when I got recruited to compete in a soloist figure skating competition.

Over these last few months, I have learned a lot about myself and how it takes more than confidence to defeat more than one of my fears. I have been holding back last year until I feel determined by seeing my true potential of how far I could keep motivating myself to grow into a beautiful flower. Also, my mental health has been improving. Figure skating has been the story of my life and then I realized it doesn't matter about who had written my story but all that mattered was the true content in those pages.

There was this new boba tea place that was right around the corner that I always wanted to tried some of the boba tea so much, which means we were now going to get along with an Italian dessert place to get sorbet, gelatos and tiramisu too.

"Could I please talk to you for a second?"asked Natalia.

Gradually I nodded my head walked behind the group and listened to what Natalia saying as she address me soon as I let him walked ahead of us knowing that she would think that if he could hear what we were saying about his friends then he might be on his friend Holden side but I know for sure that he would be on my side.

Anyways Natalia and Rochelle had been my best friend since I first started attending our university called Rockwell University who believe that the sun was also a star, work twice as hard for their degrees, straight up honest with me and not mention that they taught me my worth always being hype girls including Avena and Charlie were my close friends who saw a whole movie of Harry Potter or Black Widow while eating cake in a cup especially when we order too many Cake Box.

What I was trying to say was that I love these girls so much! They were all beautiful diverse groups of girls who have been through a lot with me although some of them were getting a little more hate because of what degrees they decided to do and the fact that they were talented and intelligent girls.

"Yeah, sure."I agreed to talk to Natalia.

No matter what I would always be there for them and they helped me overcome my insecurities about the scar on the back of my neck even when there were some rumors about me going to a rehabilitation center they worked up a plan with the hockey boys to get it to shut down.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you and not you know who?"Natalia asked me in hopes that she would avoid the guy who she claimed was her enemy Holden.

Mind you, he drew a whole picture of her paper if that wasn't love then I don't know what was but in all honesty though, I would one hundred per cent support her and she deserve to be loved but she had too many things going on at once so i was grateful for having someone like her as my friend who was willing to always keep all the boys in check and made sure that i never ever doubted my worth.

"Let me guess, Holden is being insufferable '' I assumed to Natalia.

Flashback forward

Natalia's pov

My friends and I were sitting down in our favourite diner chatting about how we envisioned our lives to be in the future and drinking slushies while I further explained the task I was working on in her field of study when Holden says an annoying joke about I know how to hide a body or make it look like an accident because I study forensic science even though i think this choice degree was interesting. I think sometime female scientist often get overlooked for lots of thing however, he always looked at me whenever he was kisses somebody else especially now, he was parding one of his puck bunnies or whatever you called those poor such innocent girls who were simply just setting themselves up for heartbreaks further on they all could do so much better than crying in the girls toilets unless they were lucky like one of my closest friend Jessa had somehow managed to get one of the hockey captain Asher Beckett to fall at her feet.

I had so much respect for all of my friends who were like sisters that I never had, regardless, to this women empowerment was a stronger feeling in the world than anything since I had seen loads of broken heart girls cry over a man or boy. Maybe I should start an anti-hero or group of women vigilante group chats on some web forums online for the female population on campus even if a radio show does sound better taking revenge on every single boy that had done us wrong.

"I think it is extremely inspiring and awesome what you are doing." said Jada, one girl in my class.

Moreover, i wasn't just the future scientist but i had one of many talents which i decided to hold some boys accountable for their actions that means my mastermind plan was soon ready to comsense also i would be an agony aunt including a create an anarchy of some sort although, i don't care if it would ruined his reputation because was a dish better off serve cold somewhat i appeared to be in my revenge villain era wearing red clothes as thought to myself karma was definitely a queen and i don't care about what people thinks of me too.

"Well if i don't then how else are we going to get revenge on them." I said rhetorically to Jada.

Flashback over

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Presently, my radio talks show has over a hundred hits as I tell Rochelle, Avena, Charlie and Jessa how this new both creative and smart ideas has just came to me overnight which leads to me telling them how i was planning to expose all those boys on campus who broke or plays with girls hearts getting girls to confess and tell me all of the dirt of those boys who have hurt them. Therefore, I might as well call my show all teas and no shades yet, most of it was kind of shady and sooner or later this radio talk show was going to be circulating everywhere as I forgot to mention that I kept my identity a secret too.

"Oh my god, I knew it was you!" Exclaimed Rochelle knowingly.

Charlie gasped in surprise while suggesting that I should get Avena and Rochelle to sing for the background sound for music then get our input in for my shows.

"You were an absolute legend for your advice,"said an excited Avena.

A very supportive Jessa chimed in "Once again women in tech or stem are very revolutionary."

Here we were sitting on a table texting a couple ideas for my radio talks show in a steakhouse since it was the boys turn to decide where we eat because they won their hockey game even if i felt like eating thai curry needless to say, the thought of eating meat for Charlie wasn't an option since she was on a meat cleanse after watching an horrible animals advert on the television as we did not know how long it would lasted for but anyways, we supported her by eating the vegetarian meals or having a salads.

The conclusion to how the last hour of our day was spent on the swings in the park also sitting down on the benches whilst looking up at the stars at midnight before returning back to campus and re-planning another day for our group movies nights as we continued talking about our future worries shortly afterwards we began bursting out of laughter by a joke Grayson, in the meantime I planned my next episode topic in my head.