Chapter fourteen

Jessamyn's pov

The lecture by our professor running slightly over time explained the different types of law in the Philosophy of life, as well as the ethics of the justice system before she dismisses all of us giving us a one-page essay to write about how this world was evolving over the years about the justice system whether it was fair or not.

I jotted down a couple of notes in systematic colours and categorized the type of method to easily remember everything that I have learned today in class.

In a few minutes, my creative art class was going to start now which means I have to quickly pack up my stuff into my bag rushing to get to the first floor to meet up with Natalia who had a different change of hairstyle this week instead of wearing braids, her hair was very wavy looking absolutely amazing in comparison to me who looked like a baked potato in my cream wool knitted cardigan, a plain black harry styles merchandise t-shirt, black, black jeggings and white Vans with a black light coat to keep me warm, in the meantime, we walked into our optional art class this time our art teacher gave us a choice to paint freestyle or a model of our choice but let me you that my jaws literally just hit the floor when I saw two hockey players who I knew walk in through the door.

"Ohh, isn't this just great? I think they should really make a tv show out of our lives." murmured Natalia sarcastically.

Holden, Natalia's enemy strolled into the room along with Grayson it only made me feel more empathetic towards her and seemingly trepidation as to why on God's green earth they both decided to be a part of our art class lesson even though I was slightly disappointed that He didn't join them yet equally happy that I didn't get to watch half of the female population of this class stared at him dreamily.

On the other hand, I kinda agree with Natalia as my mind started to wonder why they were modeling for our art class maybe for extra credit or other reasons for them to be taking part here, however, I listened to Ms Jan our art class teacher telling us that we should paint whatever was the most appealing to us.

Back and forward remarks between the two of them as I just started painting someone who has those whiskey-brown eyes listening to their argument until I put my earphones in my ears and scrolled through my playlist called feels vibes hoping that the teacher doesn't pick me to show my artwork to the whole entire class because I painted my favorite moment in the ice rink with Asher skating on glaze remembered that he stood there watching skates as he helped me soon to get over my fears of being back on the rink for sure.

"Aww isn't someone a little bit salty today?" asked Holden a little bit sarcastically.

My phone was on vibrate as I have gotten a missed call from my new figure skater trainer Helena probably wanted to ask me what time I would be available for training in the ice rink as I carried on learning in class today because ice skating every twice a week was our little secret although, I don't mind if he wants to talk about it to anyone else plus all my tutoring sessions with him seem to be paying off now that he has passed one of his exams. if he passed I said that I would take him out to whatever place he wanted to go and I haven't seen him since last week. He had taken his exams in the classroom this morning instead of being in the lecture hall like the people who had already passed their exams.

"Shut up, Mc-dumb, I'm only kind to people who I do like." retorted Natalia.

Someone slides a piece of paper over to me on my desk and then I picked up the paper reading it made me smile as he explained that he was on the ice rink and practiced a couple of steps in our routine afterwards I looked up at the teacher who cleared her throat looking directly at me when Holden including Grayson caused a major distraction in the classroom before leaving I apologize to Natalia for leaving her in there by herself as she simply sits there in her chair and shrugged her shoulders.