Chapter eleven

Jessamyn pov

Today I was wearing my favourite navy blue sweater with a white top underneath it, black boyfriend jeans and a pair of trainers to keep me extra warm as I put on my coat walking out of my room into the kitchen even though my bed was calling me to come back there. Oh, how I missed my cozy bed already, not certainly feeling like eating breakfast today regarding this matter, I surged out of the room to meet my roommate Rochelle including our friend Natalia who was talking about their first class of the day together.

Sadly I didn't have any coffee in my system to keep me going on caffeine instead I bought a smoothie filled with vitamin C from the Cafeteria heading to the first class of today hoping that there wasn't going to be a small test in this lesson as I waved to my friends before stepping in to a lecture hall sitting in the middle top row of the class table writing down everything that the professor said about the topic and thanking the high mighty lord for there being no test paper, in the meantime, I typed up the syllabus on my laptop doting down notes that I could reread to see if i could understand it correctly or better in my brain.

"My sleeping patterns are a mess but at least I have a photographic memory." I muttered silently under my breath to myself,

All I had on my mind was coffee now that I did regret not buying it even more than I did lying awake in my bed last night and re-evaluated my life choices then I looked to my right to catch a glimpse of him chatting with his friends on the other side of me eating their breakfast bar as he offered me a chocolate protein breakfast bar just knowing that I have skipped breakfast today. A few paper planes fly above the air once the teacher's back was turned to us writing on the board bullet points down what we needed to learn more about the course.

I saw him turn around to face me from the same corner of my eyes with a knowingly smirk of his. "Jessamyn," he said. "You didn't eat breakfast, didn't you?"

And in a moment of sudden realization that he made all my classes with him slightly more beneficial when I was feeling weak and tired from lack of sleep or eating properly because I was afraid of running late to class choosing between waking up on time or skipping breakfast but I have to choose skipped breakfast. For instance, when I hate walking into the classroom as so many eyes of my classmates were on me made me feel uncomfortable which wasn't a risk I was willing to take.

Immediately after I started to listen to music in my earphones as he takes one of them out of my ears both listening to The City by The 1975 as I goes through every step of the skating routine with him as he meets me halfway approving to my instruction while we were discussing it and then my hand had the direct contact with his chest feeling how hard or still his abs was.

"Oh, sorry about that?" I apologized to him, unsure.

Quite frankly, I pretended that none of it ever had happened resumes to what I was saying when the teacher step out of the lecture hall to talk to another teacher so he started pretending to play with an air guitar then one of my most played songs came on through the earphones but just when I was about to change it despite of a tear nearly falling out of my eyes. However, he wipes away the tears from my eyes shortly after he holds my hand telling me the most embarrassing anecdote about when his friend Holden was eleven Holden thought that he was invincible to fire as he got a burn mark on his chest thinking that he was the incredible hulk himself which made me feel sad yet happy laughing thinking it was cute next Asher told me an embarrassing story about getting hit with a hockey puck on his chest.

"There is no need to apologize for it." he hesitated for a second and continued to ask , "hey, why don't we work together on this skating routine and grab some sushi after practice tonight?"