Chapter twenty-nine

Asher's pov

Our teammate Wyatt was a secret taylor swift who was arguing with another teammate of our Holden that hide that the fact that he listened to Beyone claiming this singer was the supreme of singer. In comparison to Taylor Swift so I clearly wasn't having a deja vu moment with them recreating Kanye and Taylor Swift disagreement which did reminds me of how my flower was told me how the singer made a comeback that includes a whole reputation era after the Grammy Awards.
In the meantimes, Holden warned his cousin on his dad's side who was named Flora McCallen about any boys in her university Hoist U.

As I silently watched leaning against the doorframe until Jessasym comes near me holding some snacks in a bowl in her hand as she mentioned something about Grayson leaving a little information now. I keep a closer eye on Holden's cousin and Grayson giving each other glances from across the room as my girl takes my attention off them for milliseconds to talk about what we were going to on Saturday afternoon this weekend then sometimes I often thanked the stars that we even managed to cross each other path because I was really grateful for her light illuminates my darkness during our conversation she showed me a white top that she made which happened to be inspired by her favourite quote by me. 'Legacies aren't always born but can be made.' stitched into it with golden thread and then added flowers in her most love colors.

"That's so cute and I love it but I have a surprise for you."I told her.

The unimaginable looks of surprise on her face as well as a small gasped that had left her mouth already meanwhile she catched a glimpse of my flower tattoos on my skin a Jasmine flower as she pulled me into a hug and we were all waiting for someone to pick our next outing activity in the next five minutes to decide for us to go now we were tossing a coin to choose between paintballing or bowling, for example if it landed on tails then we were going bowling nonetheless if it had a different outcome to landed on heads we were going to paintballing. Placing our fate group outing all on a coin since nobody else could easily decide where they wanted to go.

All of sudden she pulled out a camera from her brown satchel to start to record her life or what was it the things that girls like to do on TikTok with a perfect song of their choice filming everything with a gorgeous smile on her face feeling like the sunshine as she smiled at the camera as her divine scents smell of Jasmine. I just stood leaning against the door frame smiling almost as if I just won a whole hockey game not to mention with the biggest grin on my face ever communication that looks of love to her including a look of confusion a moment later.

"What is your girl doing holding a camera?"asked Fletcher.

Holden walked over to us in the room and assumed that she was here to record on camera since nobody else here were all silent not saying anything until after Natiala rolled her eyes while shaking her head from laughing too much knowing instantly they were going to start an argument which usually only last for a couple of hours long as I was simply admiring my Jessamyn flower during hearing those two continue to argue over the most tedious of things that could go on for a while now if they don't stop arguing with each other.

The amount of romantic movies I have watched because of my girl gave me the idea to lock them in the same room together or maybe we should all go to an escape room to end their drama even though it was kind of funny to actually witness right now apparently the girls were all against that idea although I was pretty sure that there would be only two outcomes of it's: one is all hell would break loose or they would find a way to solve their problems.

"She is probably here to record my handsome face and my charming personality,"said Holden.

As the coin landed on heads and it was too late to even add a new third option to the table for everyone to begin to vote for it so we went outside the house splitting some people in Mason's truck and in my car were pretty much carpooling then Holden sat down in between his cousin Flora and Grayson as I drove to the closest store for everyone to pay their own food however, I tried to pay for Jessamyn foods but she didn't let me pay for her food because she was an independent woman and that was one of the things that i loved most about her.

Furthermore, when everyone else came back inside my car afterwards what had looked like we had buy the entire store stock of food and then I drove us towards the place where the paintballing as my phone rings she picked it up to talk to Mason who seemed very annoyed at those two of our friends for arguing that was distracting him from driving there to meet us thus, we did hear them arguing over the phone as Natalia said something about Holen since she was on loudspeaker he heard her talking about him.

"Why would she want to put your face on camera."scoffed Natalia quietly.

We were waiting for them in the reception waiting area to avoid the cold weather outside as my flowers continued on romanticizing her life and she soon began pointing the camera at me telling me to hold it for a minute before she took it back because she thought that she had left something in the car until she returned inside the building with a smile on her face when she saw that I had won her a prize winter polar bear which she had given it a name called Winter.

Our friend argued constantly and my friend Holden asked "Like the way she won't put yours?"

"Give me one reason or example about what's wrong with my face?"demanded Natalia patiently waiting for Holden to answer her question.

Momentarily waiting a minute for Holden to respond back to Natalia before we can go in the paintballing room to split up into two different teams and he keeps quiet not even saying anything as we carry on playing the game for almost two hours straight after we have our break in between the game to talked or organized a game plan to win.

"Nothing but it's just insanely beautiful." Holden says but none of us heard the last part.

None of us knew what to expect when Natalia smiled but she shook her head in confusion not knowing what to say as she looked up at him like never before slowly moving away from him and then the only way to break the silence was by talking about something else to change the topic of things rapidly fast now. This was exactly what Jessa did breaking the ice during the game; her friend had shot him with a paintball gun as balls of paint were being splattered at his chest; afterwards the two of them went off together towards some random room where nobody knew where they had gone.

"If you guys must know then I will just tell you that I'm romanticizing my life on camera like one of those TikTok trends."she said with an undertone of worry about her.

Resumed our game of paintball match without them knowing that they were having a important conversation that they had needed to discuss for all of it to blow over even though she was already worried about her friend who had gone off leaving us behind her but I reassured her that my friend wouldn't hurt her friend feelings or anything because I trusted him enough.

Another reason why I trusted Holden with her braided hair and dark brown skin tone friends was because I knew he would know how to treat women since his mother was there for me when I lost mine and he might be one of three brothers in his family but he still treated his cousin Florence and his mom with respect and loyalty towards them.

"Can we go to an escape room and lock them in somewhere?"Wyatt mentioned.

"No, we are not secretly plotting against our friends!"she said as dodged a flying paintball in her direction by dropping low enough to not get caught by the opponent team.

An hour later went to a nice field near a park where we had outdoor seating on a bench outside having a picnic talking amongst each other and having a laugh about how Fletcher was the only person who got out of the game first as he didn't trashed all of us like he had somehow claimed to win the match. We drove to the hockey house to play a few rounds of Pictionary before taking the girls back to campus by six thirty-eight pm in the evening, dropping them off as well as walking them to their doors.