Chapter thirty-seven

Asher's Pov

A Saturday morning I stopped by the nightclub to pick up my car from the car park there as I got into my car to drive straight to the shop to pick up a couple things from the shopping list that Grayson had sent me a few items to pick from the store since it was my turn to go grocery shopping according to the shopping rotation especially when I had a few other items to buy from here for example, a bag of frozen berries , M&M crispy chocolate ones and some lemon fancy borders biscuits that she liked so much.

Suddenly my phone binged as I got to text messages from Wyatt complaining about how hungry he was.

Wyatt: Can you get me some more protein bars and hurry up before I start eating some questionable food that literally looks like a year old in the fridge!

Me: You literally ate a whole pizza with sweet potato fries by yourself yesterday and now you're still hungry?

Wyatt: I'm bulking dude. Everything I do for bulking.

Me: fair enough but anyway I'm on my way home now from the store.

Wyatt: I'm dying of hunger right now.

Me: if you're actually dying of starvation you won't be able to text me. Bye, I got to go now.

Afterwards, I had previously bought all of our groceries from the supermarket and drove home under fifty minutes from the nearest store to stock up on food supplies in the fridge seeing that everyone else was playing games or guessing who the two mashed-up celebrities picture for each round but as soon as they all saw me they then stopped and started running to help me with the shopping bags well mostly the boys including some of the girls too.

Meanwhile, I saw that the boys were losing the game to the girls also the next round was music mashed-up songs as Mason made some form of lunch platter for us to devour which was the best easy cook feast that I have ever tasted in history and then we resume to playing more games having a friend's games night in the middle of the afternoon.

"What's the phrase or words that have called you?"I asked her.

I believe that I could die in her kiss, no it doesn't get any better than this, God only know where this could go and if our love starts to grow out of control and she and I go up in flames then heaven won't be the same as I heard her happily laughing at Grayson wrong guesses at my drawing so I made it something that only her and I would know since I only called her flower or lucky charm whenever we were alone together.

She was truly an amazing person who I obsessively adored and loved too much since she was my high-mantle goddess from heaven on a rainy day that took all my darkest storms of thunderstorms out of my life. I was utterly and infinitely always willing to be her partner in love and life, her rugged knight in shining armoured or whatever she wanted me to be for her.

"Your lucky charms or flowers." she guessed both of the words to me.

Shortly after, both teams were drawn in their scores which means that the final the game would be the drawn or the tiebreaker. In the dancing contest who could dance the best and we have to choose the most reasonable judges that weren't biased, which were Natalia, Grayson, Fletcher and Charlie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessamyn's Pov

"Girls, I just came up with a solution to our problem but do you remember that time we were dancing in the dance studio?" reminded Avena.

The girls and I were stretching to get into shape for the dance battle against the boys who thinks that they have the upper hand in this game round as we were planning to burst out with some of our sultry dances to beat the boys during this we were trying to figure out who should lead first in the dance.

As Avena mentioned our old dance routine, I remember it inside my head starting to whiz with ideas and then we started talking in a small size team circle directing each other as well as saying that we should follow up on the lead dancers whoever goes first into the intro of the dance. Our team was named after an amethyst rock calling ourselves the Amethyst Girls you know since our university was called Rockwell University anyway, we were ready to rock hard tonight.

"Omg, yes of course! Was it the time when we were doing a mixture of dance moves in a combined freestyle?" I asked Avena.

Added Flora "You guys have got to show me it! And By the way, I have something that might make us win."

Avena and I have been instructing her by showing them how our dances routine goes as we include her into our choreography routine which she did catch up with the dance rather quickly as possible.

I started dancing first being on the left and showing off my dance moves, then after Avena and Flora joined in the hair-flipped moves, we started dancing to an Afrobeat song in a unison slowly letting the rhythm overtake us to win the final round. Henceforth, we all stood behind each one of the boys dancing closely next to them to make sure that the boy's heart rate was racing in this last round faster than the speed of light so I chose to dance behind my boyfriend Asher.

My teammates and I were unstoppable at this moment as we ended our dance with a wink to the boys.

Hockey boys were last to dance in this round and it looks like they were quite a bit of competition nevertheless, I was more than certain that we won this round knowing how impressed they all were by us girls.

"The final decision of who will be the winner of the game show would be....." Said Grayson in a dramatic effect like the way they did it in-game shows.

Everyone in this room did a drum roll as they waited eagerly for the final result as Fletcher had done a brilliant impression of a sports sector commentator which made everyone else laugh so much.

"The team with the most points and did impress us, Judges were..... Team Amethyst. Well done, girls!" exclaimed a happy Natalia.

Right now, in the heat of the moment, every one of us began dancing as he congratulated me with a steamy kiss. Eventually, we had some lunch before he dropped me off by the campus building and walked me into my dormitory. He gave me a couple of kisses not long before he left and also told me that I made his heart rate definitely speed up whilst he had been watching me dance.