Chapter thirty-four

Asher's  POV 

As we were both standing in Jessa's bedroom as she told me her own thoughts about how both reading and I save her from her eternal darkness somehow she found faith in herself to keep on going on despite the period of pain in her life but in fact that I felt like she saved me from all darkness which means that she was my flower who opened up my eyes to a whole new world. I would forever chase down her demons to kill them and then I would love to wipe out all of her insecurities because I disliked what she thinks of her.

Therefore, I will be there to constantly reassure her every day that she was more than perfect for me knowing that she was too gorgeous and angelically beautiful for this world however, I was going to fully support her in whatever she has chosen to do that implies I never ever left her behind.

"You're my forever lucky flower, Jessamyn only you know that and I know that."I said to her.

In those small tiny development motions of life there were always those special awesome legendary moments in between different chapters of our life which she had taught me you know, i knew she had continuously been a brave, fearless, fierce, smart and beautiful figure skater also she didn't need me to overcome her all of fears nonetheless, she was such an talent girl who needed get out of her head for while to learn how to feel every and each passing seconds on the ice because as my mum used to say "you can do anything if you just put your mind on it."

Every chapter of our lives had opening page somewhere along the lines we were being testing against our own boundaries henceforth why she did love one particular song of One direction that was playing throughout the speaker on her phone as a matter of she was wearing one of their old merch t-shirt for a couple of minutes it was playing until the song change to Dermot Kennedy song called kiss me.

And when she kissed me I felt a newfound freedom as I would willingly always kiss or wipe away her tears back then she would often say that she was broken but to me she was a shining star gleaming in the dark infinite in the back of my mind. Everlasting love was what she wanted so i would give her every single part of me or the entire world even if she was my whole universe crowded by infinite of stars in the galaxy, currently she was showing me a video of her when she first started ice skating at the young age of five or six it had been more than a hobby for her during watching the videos she got outstanding applause from the audience in the crowd in the meantime, i saw her smiling brightly as she pushed a strand of hair behind her ear even though she always straightened her hair yet this time her hair was in their natural curly wavy beach hair that looked completely stunning on her.

Yeah, obviously I know that, Ashy."she joked funnily to me.

Preferably , I loved the way she looked in her natural beauty without makeup or straighten hair even though I didn't just fall in love with her because of the way she looks but I loved her for the way she was funny, intelligent, breathtakingly beautiful, bright, sexy, caring, passionate, talented, kind and my favorite person ever. I remember when we first met she was a mysterious beauty goddess who didn't even fall for me for all of those reasons: my money, looks, popularity or reputation as she sees right through me. Furthermore, I might've come from a broken home, however, she was one of my best biggest supporters in the whole world standing in the crowd cheering my name and I would be eternally grateful for having her skating right into my life.

Funnily enough in all of those romantic fictional books she read it was always written by a woman who wrote about falling in love with a guy who helped change her world for the better, so I think back on how much she had changed my light up world and if I was to ever wrote a novel about my experiences in life being in love with her then it would start off with all of those things that I admire about her including how I wouldn't wanted to spend eternity with her. Our journey would forever continue without a finish line because we were just starting to be on the edge of something greater.

God, I love her so much.

No matter what happens there will always be us.

Her and I. My flower and I. My partner in crime and I.

"You know that you could call me that a thousand times and I still never get tired of hearing your laugh or seeing your smile too, my lucky flower charm."I said lovingly in my utmost love and honesty towards her.

Honestly this was legit. Us.

I didn't even care if I was whipped or she had me wrapped around her pinky finger to be honest with you, she was my ultimate goal being her boyfriend was an ultimate high for me. I would do anything for us to be together forever.

"You could never get tired of me calling you Ashy although mind you it did start off as a joke me calling you that because I give all my friends nickname-."

I immediately interrupted her respectfully because I was trying to tell her that I knew she was the only one for me ."As you should know that from the moment that I first met you, there was this moment in the back of my mind where I knew I felt this incredible instant connection between us."

She would always forever leave me feeling undone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessamyn's POV

This was our invincible  love story a figure skater and a hockey player who had shared their passion or love of fondness over a ice rink sports that might certainly go down in flames in history as facing their fears despite their one million thoughts racing in their minds constantly making their hearts beating faster within each second.

Unforgettable memories were made in the ice rink, on campus, hockey fields, hockey house, my dorm room, the vintage vinyl store I loved too much, the skyliner diner and so many others places too.

I learned that you can't walk without crawling first. So crawl, stand up on your feet to walk and then run or in my case keep skating until you get there because giving up was never an option in my mind.

"You felt it too?" I asked him in astonishment.

"Of course, I did and I never gave up on us because giving up is never an option," he said with that trademark smirks of his.

For the rest of the day, he took me to a theme park, went on a roller coaster, danced under the twinkling stars in the night, had some food to eat, played a couple of games and ended up winning loads of stuff before we went home.