Chapter Sixven : The Clash Of The Rivals

" Why the FUCK, did you let them take her? Are you crazy? " Mai shouted.

" Watch your words Mai, don't forget who you're talking to. " Ryder said calmly.

" But Alice- ", " No Mai, I'm the one giving orders over here, not you! " he yelled cutting her off.

" No Ryder... You gave me this mission to take care of her, and taking care of her is what I'll be doing." Mai said as she barged out of the restaurant.

" Ohhh... shooting at her is your definition of taking care of her? " he argued as he followed her out.

Mai stops, " Oh I see, you're underestimating me and my shooting skills ?".

" No you idiot, but making a mans head explode next to hers, wasn't the best idea either. " Ryder sighed.

Mai didn't reply. She knew her big brother had a point, but she was determined to get her friend back.

" Where are you going? ".

" I'm not gonna just sit here helplessly, as my friends life is in danger. " she mocks as she drives off furiously, leaving her brother frustrated.

" Did she just underestimate the whole mafia's abilities? " Kaden, one of Ryders men asked.

" Yes.. yes she did. " Brandon smiled.

" Brandon , Kaden. " Ryder called out.

" Yes boss. ".

" They're going through the forest, let's surround the whole area. " he ordered.

The men didn't hesitate to jump in their cars and spread out with the rest of the crew, as Ryder drove off after them.

" Why do you think boss is going through all this trouble for that girl?" Kaden asked Brandon.

" I don't know what he's planning. But, I hope he's not trying to get revenge from John through his daughter." Brandon replied.

Meanwhile, Alice woke up in her brothers car tied up in ropes.

" What the fuck are you doing to me, Isaac?! " she screamed.

" You left me with no other choice. It had to be done. " he grinned.

Alice's POV

------------

I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know what to think. Finding out that my family comes from a mafia isn't something easy. From what I know, mafias are thugs who murder, steal and deal with drugs. Three of the worst things we have in this world, are all gathered up in one place, and that place is my family. I lost trust in everything.

As I was struggling to sit up and loosen up the ropes that I was tied to, my tears helplessly streamed down my cheeks. I started to remember all of the kickboxing lessons I was forced to take. I now understand why the lessons were so harsh.

One time, my father tied me up and threw me in a dark locked room. As hard as I cried and screamed, he wouldn't let me out. I struggled for three straight days, before I was able to escape. After that, he locked me up like that once every week, until I got the hand of it, and started escaping in less than ten minutes.

I feel weak. I feel betrayed by my own family. I-I'm getting kidnapped by my own flesh and blood. Why though? What have I ever done to them to deserve everything they've done, and are still doing to me?

End POV

__________

Suddenly gun shots were heard from behind, following car screeches.