Chapter Twenty : What She Wants

Ryder's POV

____________

After taking Alice to the cell and ordering my prison guard to take her orders, I stormed out of there, furious with myself. How can I let myself be vulnerable towards anyone? I didn't want Alice to go. But i can't ask her to stay, especially after she confessed to me that she might be in love with another man.

I went into my room to take a cold shower. After i finished showering, the water wouldn't shut. I broke the lever! I threw a towel on myself and called in Mattea. She's our mansions handyman.

Her family kicked her out at the age of sixteen. I found her knocked out near one of my bars and helped her. When she told me her story, i decided to take her in and help her to get back on her feet. That's when she insisted on staying with us and become part of our team.

While we were fixing the handle, i heard Alice call out my name. I figured it might be an emergency, what other reason would she have to barge into my room like that? When i left the bathroom her eyes were focused on my body. She slowly walked up to me and brushed her fingers against my chest. Her touch sent electricity through my body. What is she doing to me?

She pulled my head towards hers as she wrapped her arms around my neck. To be honest, i was enjoying this new version of her. As she was about to tell me something, Mattea's voice was to be heard. Couldn't she have waited 5 more seconds?

Alice didn't give me a chance to explain, but even if i did, " This is not what it looks like??", she wouldn't have believed me. I saw her smile faded and her body tensed up before she ran off. She looked so nervous, yet excited to tell me something. What could it have been? I have to know, so i rushed after her. It's now or never. Maybe there's still a chance for me???

I grabbed her hand, and when I turned her around, my heart began to ache, seeing her so hurt. Is it because of Mattea? It IS! Now I'm sure she likes me.

I pressed my lips against hers, and she didn't try to fight it. I swear the taste of her lips are way more addicting than drugs. What is she doing to me!!!

" Ryder I.. " she flustered. But I continued to kiss her. I know that I'm not forcing anything on her, so whatever she wanted to say can wait. " Ryder I've..." She tried to speak again, but I wouldn't let her. " Stop talking and just enjoy this with me. " I whispered under my breath.

She finally relaxed, her muscles began to calm, she was feeling more comfortable. I let my tongue find its way to hers, as my hand squeezed her waist tightly. I don't think I control myself around her anymore. What have i done?

End POV

__________

Alice's POV

___________

He pinned me against the wall and locked his lips into mine. I didn't know what to do. I tried telling him to at least let me breathe, but he wouldn't let me speak. Whatever. When his lips touched mine, it felt like the whole world stopped. I don't know if it's the effect he has on me, but it felt good. His hands studied my whole body. When his hand reached my inner thigh, he squeezed, teasing me. I let out a soft moan as I exhaled. It made him go crazy.

The last time I made that sound, I felt how his body reacted to it, and he's reacting the same way right now. I began to tease him, letting out more sounds, his lips began to find their way down to my neck. Who was I torturing at this point? Myself or him?

My body felt so weak, and legs began to tremble. It feels nothing like the kiss i had with Jake. This one is... More intense. More seductive.

How weird is this, the cold blooded man, turned into a ring between my fingers, I can't believe the effect I have on him. This man acts like he isn't vulnerable, but I can see how sweet and vulnerable he is.