Chapter Fifteen : Explosive Feelings

Alice's POV

_____________

He is teasing me, I know he is. He doesn't need me. I bet he can have any woman he wants. That tall lady that was with him, she looked like a model. So why would he want to kiss me? But at this moment, all I wanted was our lips to be locked together. I couldn't take it anymore.

His minty warm breath was brushing against my lips, which made me feel weak to my knees. When he grabbed me by my hair, his warm big hands massaged my scalp softly. It felt like I was being trapped in a cage of warmth and pleasure. It's so funny how when we first met at this place we were about to kill eachother, and now we're about to kiss.

This is it. He's going to kiss me. He looks into my eyes one more time to make sure he wasn't forcing anything on me, I didn't blink, I didn't move, I didn't even say one word. I was shy!!! I think he got flustered for a second, it looked like he was unsure of what I wanted, and that drained his self confidence . He goes down to my neck as he separated his lips, and that's when I felt his hot lips against my skin. I took a sudden deep breath as I felt my heart skip a beat.

Before I can withdraw my mind from it's far places, his arms wrapped around my waist, making sure to close any gap that was between us. I wrapped my arms around his neck, giving in to my lusty thoughts. His hard stomach is against mine, it felt rock solid.

Breathing heavily, his eyes met mine once again, giving me a slight smirk which looked evil. I tried to pull his head closer to mine, to finally taste his soft full lips. He pulls away, pulls my head back and continues to kiss my neck repeatedly. I tried to take control of my breathing, but I couldn't. My body lit up like New Years, my arousal tangling with his need. And I know—I know—that theres no more reason to fight it. Because this is Ryder Santos.

A slight sound came out of my mouth as I was exhaling, which made him go crazy. He squeezed my hips and bit my neck softly, which I'm sure is going to leave a mark.

I couldn't control myself anymore, I needed his lips to meet mine. I pulled his face up to mine, showing him I can't handle the tease anymore. As I got closer to him he backed up a bit.

I knew what game he was playing. I got up off my chair, and threw myself at his half naked body, and tried to lock our lips, but once again, he pulled away.

End POV

__________

" What's wrong? " Alice asked.

" I got my answer! " He smiled.

" What answer? ".

" You don't hate me. " he said as he got off his chair, gently pushing Alice back off of him.

" What makes you say that?" Alice asked.

" I don't think you're the type that would kiss just anyone." .

" You don't know me that well.".

" I know what I need to know.".

Alice sat on her chair quietly, trying to make sense of what just happened.

" Good night, red mouse. " Ryder said as he left the bar.

" Game on Boss! " Alice said trying to calm herself down.

When Ryder got back to his room, he sat near the window. He lit up a joint and began to think about Alice.

' I did the right thing, it was hard for me to pull away. But I know I will hurt her. I have never felt affection towards anyone before, and that scares me. Love is not real, not for me. I have to focus on my people, and because of everything that's been going on, I don't have time for her.'.