Chapter Ten : Farewell

" Ryder, what's wrong with my dad? " Alice says, as she grabs Ryder's arm.

" Alice, let's go in and have fun right now. I promise, no more lies. " Ryder pleaded with Alice, to postpone their conversation.

" I'm not entering, until you explain to me what else my father is hiding from me. " Alice said as she sat on the stairs. " Little mouse, stop acting like a child. Get up. " , " Not until you speak. ".

Ryder kneels down, " This story has to wait. Because it's gonna be a long one, with lots of your never ending questions." He said as he helped her off the stairs.

" John Luchesse was never a good person, and will never be. He made you live in lies your entire life, and I promise you. I will make him regret everything he did. You will live in a world free from John."

" You're right about something. I really know nothing about this world. " she says with a sad tone in her voice.

" Smile, angry bird. We're here to have fun. " Ryder says as they enter the restaurant.

The couple walked into the restaurant while all of Ryder's men were waiting for them inside. Alice wasn't happy, she wanted to know what Ryder knows, but she knew that she has to have patience.

" Ally, come come. " Mai snatched Alice away from Ryder.

" Look over there.... " Mai squeeled. Alice looked around and didn't know what Mai was talking about.

What caught Alice's eye though, was Isaac.

Her heartbeat began to rise, and hands started shivering.

" Mai... My brother is here! " Alice whispered.

" WHO! " Mai screamed, catching the attention of everyone, including Isaac.

" Haha, your favorite artist is Miley? Billie Eilish is way better!! " Mai tried to take the attention off of them.

" Lower your voice. Don't you remember him, the boy you knocked out in the car." Alice snapped.

" No... I mean, what is he doing here? " Mai asked.

" I don't know. But I gotta tell Ryder. " Alice said in concern.

" No wait. I'll go talk to him. " Mai said as she walks over to Isaac.

" Having fun, angry bird? " Ryder asks as he sat down next to Alice. Alice didn't reply.

" Earth to Alice... what are you looking at? " Ryder turns his head, to see Mai bickering with someone near the door.

When he realized who that person is, Ryder and his men surrounded Isaac pointing their guns at him, " What are you doing on Santos property? " Ryder said, pressing the gun into Isaac's head.

Alice quickly yells " Ryder, this is my brother! ".

" Oh I know who he is. And he is not your brother. " Ryder answers.

" What do you mean? " Alice asked.

" You wanted the truth? This is the truth. He's not your brother! " Ryder continues.

" Don't listen to him. He's lying. " Isaac says.

" I am a lot of things, but a liar. Now get off my property or else I swear, I'll make your head burst open. I'm letting you off with a warning, just so my wife wouldn't have to see her so called brother, die in front of her eyes. ".

Isaac steps away with his hands raised, Ryder gives a gesture to his men to kick him out.

Alice grabs Ryder's arm and pulls them to privacy. " Explain... Now. " she orders. " You know little mouse... I'm the one who gives orders, not the other way around. " Ryder teased.