3

Hua Mi reached out and clicked on one of the buildings, and a small dialog box popped up immediately,

[To activate a level 1 factory, 10,000 yuan is required. ]

  So expensive?

  She thought that she still had hundreds of thousands of dollars lying in her bank account, so she wanted to deposit 10,000 yuan to try it out and see what kind of factory she could build.
  The result prompts: [It is not a source of money for supermarket profits, and it does not meet the specifications. ]

  It means that you have to sell the things in the supermarket to unlock this strange building?

  Hua Mi has a headache, money in the last days is waste paper, who would buy things with money?

  In the beginning, everyone wanted supplies by robbing them. In the later stage, they would use the crystal nuclei in the brains of mutant beasts and zombies as currency for circulation.

  Hua Mi didn't have time to think about it, and soon, her cell phone rang.

  Call reminder: Fang Xin.

  The bitch! Hua Mi directly hung up Fang Xin's call.

  As a result, Fang Xin hit again, several times in a row.

  Hua Mi picked it up impatiently, before she could say anything, she heard Fang Xin's artificial cry, "Sister, sister, are you okay? I read the news that your community collapsed in the earthquake because of the bean curd project, so I'm so worried."

"Ah, Sister, brother Ziran and I have been calling you, but your cell phone can't get through, are you okay, you talk."

Immediately afterwards, a male voice rang on the phone, "Ami, are you okay? Mi, we are all worried about you, listen to me, I really have no other woman behind your back."

  These words reminded Hua Mi of a long time ago.

  At this time in her previous life, Qin Ziran was her boyfriend, and once in a while, she found out the records of Qin Ziran having sex with other women.

  Records are quite frequent.

  So Hua Mi proposed to break up, went out and spent money to get drunk, and spent a lot of money to find a man.

  At that time, she didn't know that Qin Ziran's cheating partner was Fang Xin, and she told Fang Xin about her sufferings for more than half a month.

  As a result, several years after the end of the world, she met a friend of Qin Ziran's, who told her that Qin Ziran and Fang Xin had been together for a long time.

  After saying this, during a mission, Fang Xin pushed Hua Mi into the wave of zombies.

  But at this moment, Qin Ziran is still in the period when he refuses to accept the breakup.

  Hua Mi said coldly into the phone:
  "Haven't we already broken up? Do you have any other women? I don't even have feelings for you anymore. Don't call me anymore. I'm busy now."

After finishing speaking, she Just hang up Fang Xin's phone, and block it.

  After a while, Hua Mi began to browse the shopping website on her mobile phone. When she was in the ruins, there was no network signal or communication signal.

  Now the network should be being restored one after another. Hua Mi swiped her phone, and the speed of the network became faster and faster.

  She made several phone calls to the supplier and ordered 20,000 bottles of mineral water.