77

Gong Yi didn't say anything this time.   He sat on the chair, saw her busy because of him, and suddenly asked:  "What supplies do you want to receive? I will send some people to you and help you to transport them."  

 Standing in the small kitchen area, he turned to look at Hua Mi, who was cooking instant noodles in a pot,she  suddenly smiled and said, "I heard that Qin Ziran asked you to borrow people, but you didn't lend it to him. Why did you want to send some people for me this time?"   

Gong Yi behind her didn't answer.   

While cooking the noodles, Hua Mi looked back.   The man who said he wanted noodles was looking at her in a daze.   

Hua Mi hurriedly turned her head away, lowered her head to cook the noodles, she was so uneasy looking at Gong Yi's eyes.

  Gong Yi looked down behind him, thought for a while, and chose a distance that made Hua Mi feel safe, "Qin Ziran's purpose is not simple, he wants to control the garrison, not necessarily to transport medical supplies into the city. "

  Hua Mi couldn't help but curled up her mouth, put the small pot on the homework table, and sat down on the seat next to Gong Yi, there was a small aisle between her and Gong Yi, "He did go a little too far, the  garrison fell into his hands , definitely it's not a good thing."

 Seeing Gong Yi bowing his head and eating noodles with big mouthfuls, as if he was very hungry and hadn't eaten for a few days, Hua Mi said, "But I don't want your garrison either, you have too many rules, it's quite  boring."

  You can't fight with people, you can't kill and set fire, so what's the use of leading a garrison? It also hinders Hua Mi's freedom.

  Gong Yi ate the noodles, his cheeks were twitching, dimples were looming, he pointed at Hua Mi with his chopsticks, "Look, you still being picky about it, so what do you think is the strength?"

  "My rule."

  Hua Mi said after really thinking about it, she leaned her elbows on the armrest of the seat, rested her chin with one hand, and gestured with the other hand in a pistol pose, "I want this, and anyone who doesn't listen to me, my people will rush forward, holding a machine gun, chug chug, chug chug~~" "

  "That's a beautiful idea."

  Gong Yi gave Hua Mi four words, the garrison is the most well-behaved team in the world, and there is still a difference with the gangsters.

  He finished eating the noodles in three or two bites, and felt warm in his stomach,
  "Where are the supplies you want to pick up? I'll have someone transport them to you, so you hurry back to the city, what are you doing wandering outside?"

Hua Mi ignored it. She got up to collect the small pots, went to the kitchen area to wash the pots, and said to Gong Yi, "You just take care of your rescue and maintain order, and you don't need to worry about other things."

After washing the pots in twos, it took a few minutes. She opened the bathroom door, took out a raincoat from inside, "I'll take a look around. If you're tired, you can sleep in my car."

  While speaking, Hua Mi put on her raincoat and was about to put the car here. Anyway, Gong Yi and the others are all over the mountains and plains. Run, if anyone is tired, come here to rest.

  Gong Yi raised his hand to stop her, raised his downcast eyes, and looked at Hua Mi,
  "Okay, don't want me take care of you, and I don't care about you so much, then how did you contact me last time? You have to tell me this."