66

After clearing some things, Huami's level 10 storage has a little bit of space, and she  can dump the supplies from the lottery in the backyard.

  Hua Mi returned to the backyard of the supermarket, put the folic acid X9999 into the 10th-level storage, and carried it to the front of the supermarket for storage.

  Waiting for someone from the garrison to pick it up.

  As a result, it was found that the mat grass could be harvested.

  At this time, the overgrown mat grass still takes up a lot of space.

  Hua Mi collected the mats with one click, and also piled them outside, and asked the garrison to send them to Ye Rong.

  She thought that Ah Fu was injured now, and Ye Rong might not have the time to weave mats, so she didn't explain what was in the garrison.

  It would depends on Ye Rong whether to make it up or not.

  It was like this back and forth, from the backyard to the entrance of the supermarket several times, and finally let Huo Jing and his relatives drag away 20,000 boxes of condoms without attracting attention.

  On the newly built narrow path, trucks coming and going, have not stopped since Huami returned to the supermarket. What's waiting for Huami when she return to the backyard is the baby diapers (specification: NB size) X100000 bags, Qingxin Mingmu tea X100000 box was collected in the level 10 warehouse, and it was found that the oranges could be harvested again.

  [Obtain Mat Grass X1]

  [Obtain Orange X1337]

  She find out that as these fruit trees are harvested more and more times, the number of fruits will increase.

  Most likely because the fruit trees grow bigger and bigger.

  Because Hua Mi was a wood-type supernatural user in her previous life, she is very experienced in plant growth.

  As long as the ability is strong enough, the plants will continue to grow and grow stronger.

  Therefore, the longer the fruit tree grows, the more fruit it will bear.

  If things go on like this, Hua Mi feels that it is very possible that she can get toothache when she eats fruit.

  She shook her head, and stopped teleporting, just like taking a walk, riding her flatbed truck, dragging a cart of oranges, grapefruits and apples, and preparing to ride all the way from the supermarket back to the relief center.

  Passing by the contractor who was cleaning up the gravel, Hua Mi stopped by and explained,

  "I have just received a batch of cement, and it is placed in front of my supermarket. You can use my cement to build a fence."

  After explaining, Hua Mi put down a few  big sack of oranges and was given to the engineering team, and then she rode away on her flatbed truck.

  A gold-teethed contractor with colorful goggles on his face stands among several large sacks of oranges.

  He was very puzzled, when did the truck who deliver the cement come?

 When was it unloaded?

  Forget it, the construction period is very tight, and Miss Hua's requirements are high, so he hastened to divide the oranges, and then call the workers to move the cement.

  At this time, in the relief center.

  Fang Xin searched around in the relief center, and finally found Dai Fang who was outside the RV in the square.