34

The contact information of the supplier recorded in Cao Feng's confidential document, out of 10 calls, at least 8 did not answer.

  Either busy tone or no answer.

  Even the oil dealer's phone didn't get through.

  There is obviously a big problem with the supply of materials on the market.

  Fortunately, the director of the factory provided Huami with an oil channel.

  Hua Mi directly called the relatives of the director of the water plant at the gas station, and ordered 92 gasoline for 100 tank trucks, 95 gasoline for 100 tank trucks, and 98 gasoline for 100 tank trucks for the rescue team. , No. 0 diesel for 1000 tank trucks.

  Let someone pull to an open space behind the relief center.

  The other party was about to be scared to pee by Hua Mi's handwriting.

  "Need to use so much oil?"

  He asked cautiously on the other end of the phone.

  But he didn't have the slightest doubt about Hua Mis original intention of ordering oil. After all, Hua Mi is now the real thing and is helping the rescue team order gasoline and diesel.

  What she got from Cao Feng was the secret of the logistics department of the rescue team.

  Hua Mi smiled while holding the phone,

  "What do you think? The world is in such a mess, the rescue team will stockpile more fuel, that's okay."

" Half of it will be delivered to the place you specify within one day."

  It was also the first time he felt that his abilities were limited, and there was a day when he couldn't adjust the oil.

  Hua Mi can understand the difficulties of the other party very well, "You can adjust it slowly, as much as you can."

  It's such a time, it's completely different from the apocalypse in Hua Mi's memory, and she doesn't know what will happen in the future.

  The current supplies can only be counted as much as can be delivered.

  Among these various types of gasoline and diesel, 1,000 tank trucks of diesel were bought for herself with her own money.

  She just booked in the name of the rescue team. No matter how many can come in the end, it is already very good to get 500 tankers at this time.

  What's more, the price of oil is still the market price before the end of the world.

  The factory director's relatives gave Gong Yi a lot of face, "Well, we must do our best to cooperate with the rescue team." "

  "By the way, didn't you ask me to order diesel for 30 tank trucks earlier? Pull it here for you."

  The other party seemed very polite, and didn't think there was any difference between the diesel and gasoline that Hua Mi had ordered several times before and after.

  Hua Mi readily agreed, explained to the factory director who woke up, and walked out of Cao Feng's cubicle to the open space behind the relief center.

  The venue had been emptied long ago, and it was specially used to hoard relief supplies, with guards stationed there.

  Hua Mi explained to the garrison guards what she wanted to do, but before she could show Cao Feng's ID, she only said that she was here instead of Cao Feng, and the garrison let Hua Mi in.