184

Seeing Zhong Changjin's face of shame, he felt embarrassed for showing off in front of  a Master  just now.

  She hurriedly waved her hand,

  "Don't say that, I'm sincerely asking for advice, alas, then, I'll give you this , let's go to pay the bill. Also I hope Mr. Zhong can help me collect some medicinal materials, if anyone knows, Reliable old Chinese doctors can also recommend going out of the mountains to the emergency areas of Xiangcheng and City B, where there is a lack of medical care."

Because of Zhong Changjin's attitude, she suddenly felt a lot of embarrassment. , and  gave more than 100 ganoderma.

  Because if the ganoderma on her black soil is not picked, it will keep growing.

  It can grow to the size of a face plate in a day, and Hua Mi can pick several such large ganoderma every day.

  It turns out that such a big purple ganoderma is called Zhi Wang, and this is the first time Huami has heard of it.

  The reason why she ask  Zhong Changjin to recommend old Chinese doctor to go out to work in the emergency areas of Xiangcheng and City B is because Huami still has 11 square meters of black land that has not been resettled.

  She intends to use the 11 square meters of black land to grow Chinese herbal medicines.

  She thought about it carefully. In the last years of the last life, the pharmaceutical production factories closed down one after another, and they were never able to rebuild in the end.

  Coupled with the cultural gap, there are fewer people who can read and write in Kojidai, let alone rebuilding pharmaceutical production factories.

  There are many aspects to relying on money, and Western medicines that require multiple rigorous and complicated processes will definitely be eaten up one day.

  The Chinese herbal medicine that can be grown is much more reliable.

  Now at this time, Hua Mi found out all the old Chinese doctors and protected them, so that they could play a role in curing diseases and saving lives, and at the same time bring a group of apprentices out.

  In this way, in the future, Huami's cubs, if they have a fever in the future, they don't have to worry about not having a doctor and medicine.

  Zhong Changjin was dumbfounded, looking at the  Zhi Wang being stuffed into his hand, it was the first time he had seen such a fresh, freshly picked Zhi Wang.

  It's a bit hot, but he can't bear to refuse.

  In the end, Zhong Changjin agreed to help Huami find an old Chinese doctor, but in a daze, he accepted the money Huami transferred to his mobile phone and completed the transaction between him and Huami.

  Holding Zhiwang in his hand, he walked out of the warehouse where the rain was pouring.

  Zhiwang, something he had dreamed of before, wanted to get a Zhiwang, but now he held it in the palm of his hand.

  Zhong Changjin couldn't tell his own mood for a moment, as if he was dreaming.

  He came back after taking two steps, and said to Hua Mi in a dull voice,n"Miss Hua, next door to this warehouse, there is 100 tons of Cordyceps sinensis, which belongs to my friend. I have already notified him, and he said that if Miss Hua wants to take it , can you also collect these cordyceps?"

  After a pause, Zhong Changjin said hesitantly, "Of course, if Miss Hua has any scruples, forget it. He doesn't have high expectations."

  In fact, even Zhong Changjin himself doesn't have high expectations. He will sell all the goods in his hands at once. The price before the disaster was all given to Huami.