98

The roads in City B are impassable, and the distance between the south and north of the city is like crossing mountains and seas in such a large city.

  And now there is no signal in City B, and there is no one at the end of a street.

  What's more, this place is on the edge of a garbage dump, no one would deliberately come here to tell them that there are people from Xiangchen selling supplies at the entrance of the city.

  "Why can't people from Xiangchen come to you to sell supplies? Don't you know that Xiangchen is rich in supplies?" Hua Mi squinted at the densely packed skinny children in the room,"Tell me, how could you, a policeman, be here ? What should would you do with these children?"

  "What can I do with them? These are orphans. No one cares about them. If no one cares about them, I will take care of them."

  Yang Honglin took two steps back and put away the gun.

  A few days ago, he learned on the mobile phone network that medical supplies in Xiangcheng had been sold for sky-high prices.

  But during this period of time, as the phone's storage power was exhausted, the power banks he found were out of power one after another, and his days of surfing the Internet were also intermittent, until the signal in City B fell completely.

  Yang Honglin's eyes were completely darkened.

  He thought about inquiring about the outside world, but these children made him unable to leave.

  After going out to find supplies in the ruins and garbage dumps every day, he have to come back quickly to take care of the children. He don't have time to care about Xiangcheng.

  Seeing this, Hua Mi didn't threaten him with a knife, she put away the knife and took two steps back.

  When Hua Mi found a place to sit down, she said to Yang Honglin, "The parents of these children died in the earthquake?"

  Yang Honglin nodded silently.

  The police uniform on his body was already dirty and messy, and he relaxed and looked much gentler.

  According to him, city B was in chaos a long time ago, and it was much more serious than the situation in city A.

  City A's garrison response was not timely, and the commander of the garrison did not have courage.

  And City B has never been garrisoned since the very beginning.

  When the chaos broke out, no rescue team was sent out, so the police in the city temporarily acted as a rescue team.

  But the police are not that many, and the police are busy to rescue, and there is no one who put order  in the city.

  The entire urban environment quickly fell out of order.

  At that time, Yang Honglin, as the only police force, was responsible for taking care of the children rescued from the earthquake.

  This care has been taken care of until now.

  Originally, they didn't live on the side of the garbage dump, but gradually moved here.

  Because only the junkyard can pick up something to eat.

  Hua Mi glanced at the children left and right, and then asked Yang Honglin, "You have no police in City B, so why don't you leave? You leave alone, leave these children alone, and you can still live."

.

  There are a few policemen in Xiangcheng now, but at the beginning, more and more Xiangcheng people left, and all Xiangcheng people ran to set up tents near the relief center.