108

Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in."

  Holding disposable bowls and chopsticks in her hand, Hua Mi walked to the side of the small table where she was doing her homework, served herself a bowl of rice, and called Chi Chuan,

  " Haven't you eaten yet?"

  Chi Chuan was almost crying, and he didn't bother to mention it when he stood outside the door, waiting for Hua Mi to take the initiative to invite him to eat.

  He nodded with bright eyes, took the disposable bowls and chopsticks handed by Hua Mi, and said, "The road ahead is blocked, and it may not be so smooth to get the supplies. City B can't even have a decent demolition team now. They can't get it out."

  Hua Mi nodded, and took a piece of boneless fish fillet in the small pot with her chopsticks,

  "If it went so smoothly, the material warehouse in City B would have been taken away a long time ago, and there is no need to wait until now."

  From Chi Chuan's words, Hua Mi learned that Gong Yi had successfully found a garrison in City B.

  The garrison in City B was really miserable. At the beginning of the earthquake, the garrison commander of City B swallowed a gun and committed suicide, and the entire garrison team in City B was in a state of disorganization.

  The captains did their own thing, because the garrison could not enter the city without orders from their superiors and management, so some rescued outside the city, and some sneaked into the city to rescue.

  Some are in charge of order and rescue.

  Very busy.

  The result is that everyone is like a group of headless chickens, with no organization, no plan, and no overall leader.

  Even the supply of supplies has become a big problem.

  Over time, the entire garrison team in City B fell to the same fate as the police in City B, with fewer and fewer people, and a lot of dead and injured.

  Even so, there was no effect. City B was still in chaos, the order was not maintained, and not many people were saved. Even the garrison, the police, and the survivors were all on the verge of starving to death.

  "Then how many people are still stationed in City B?"

  After eating a bowl of rice, Hua Mi felt that it wasn't enough, so she ate another bowl. Her appetite was comparable to Chi Chuan's.

  Chi Chuan sat on the seat next to the nanny's car door, separated from Hua Mi by a small corridor, and he finished a bowl of rice.

  But he was not ashamed to let Huami ask for a second bowl of his meal, so he could only blink his big eager eyes and continued, "This is the secret of their garrison. I don't know, but I estimate the number of people. Not many, they were called by Commander Gong to collect supplies, and it is said that City B has a large supply warehouse."

  It may be even bigger than Xiangcheng.

  So find more people to transport. Chi Chuan happened to be helping Hua Mi sell supplies at the gate of City B. His small gang of buying and selling had a total of more than a dozen people.

  What Gong Yi meant was to ask Chi Chuan to explore the way first, and then he would drive a supply vehicle to Xiangcheng alone.

  It's just that it turned out that the problem was much more serious than imagined.