186

Facing Hua Mi's generosity, the dozen or so Chinese herbal medicine bosses were silent for a moment.

  Finally someone spoke,

  "Miss Hua, don't worry, our medicinal materials are all good, the most genuine and of the highest quality in this industry."

  Since Hua Mi was so honest, she gave them a price that they couldn't even imagine now, then they have to give Hua Mi some guarantees.

  Zhong Changjin nodded,
  "I can guarantee this, Miss Hua, I have been operating in this market for more than ten years, and none of those who came today are sneaky people."

"The medicinal materials are all good, and all those who have molds or not in a good condition . We have found all the medicinal materials and thrown them away, you can rest assured."

More than a dozen big bosses wanted to raise their fingers and swear that they were doing business based on integrity.

  Otherwise, they wouldn't be as big as we are today.

  Hua Mi smiled and said,

  "I'm not worried about this. I'm not just planning to do business with you this time. If you still have the opportunity to find other medicinal materials, Chinese and Western medicines, I'll accept them."

"As long as the medicine is good. I will collect the medicinal materials from you at the price before the end of the world."

"After you take the money, you can come to me to buy supplies. I always accept money here."

  Because she has a [Doomsday Supermarket-Cashier] System], this is where money is recognized.

  Zhong Changjin, including a dozen Chinese herbal medicine owners, happily took their mobile phones and left.

  On the phone case, there is a universal signal connector bought from Hua Mi. It has a cartoon style and is full of childishness.

 Inside the phone, lies the payment that Hua Mi just transferred to them.

  And they used the money to enable them and their family to live well for several years.

  As long as Hua Mi doesn't fall and she recognizes the money, the money in their mobile phones can be spent.

  Of course, if they could find more Chinese herbal medicines for Hua Mi, Hua Mi would still take them all.

  Everyone was gearing up and chatting in low voices on the way out,

  "I also have a Chinese herbal medicine warehouse in City C, which is bigger than the warehouse here. There are 200 tons of saffron stored in it. I will look for some fully enclosed trucks later and think about how I can drag them here."

  "Then I also have two warehouses in D city. Even if the road is blocked, I have to find a way to transport them here."

  They are all people with warehouses everywhere, and those Chinese herbal medicines are stored in warehouses in other cities. Know how it goes.

  Have to look for it.

  If you find a good warehouse where the medicinal materials are not damaged, you can make another fortune.

  Watching the figures of these Chinese herbal medicine owners disappear into the night, Hua Mi turned around and went to the warehouse next door to collect the 100 tons of cordyceps.

  Then also put the Gastrodia elata in the warehouse next door, the donkey-hide gelatin in the warehouse next door, and the seahorses in the warehouse next door into Level 19 warehousing in one go.