121

"Sister Hua, be careful!"

  Cao Feng walked over, just in time to see a large amount of mud rushing from the iron door of the material warehouse.

  He was anxious and rushed over.

  But he saw Hua Mi leaning against the iron gate, in the blink of an eye, closing the crack of the iron gate.

  The speed was so fast that it didn't let a little mud rush into the material warehouse.

  Cao Feng rushed to the crack of the door that was only finger-width wide, raised his hand strangely to touch the semi-dry mud flowing in from the tiny gap,
  "Where is the big rock blocking the door?"

  "Maybe because of the rolling of mudslides, Take that big rock away."

  Hua Mi explained perfunctorily, if she hadn't had to come into contact with the garbage in order to return it to the garbage station, she would have closed the door tightly without any gaps.

  Cao Feng, who was still researching where the huge rock outside the door went, reluctantly accepted Hua Mi's statement.

  He looked worriedly at the half-dried mud squeezed in from the crack of the door,
  "It's filled with mud again."

  Then Cao Feng lowered his head and looked at his feet. He felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't tell what was wrong.

  At this time, a string of sweeping robots swept past his feet and swarmed to clean up the half-dried mud that had been poured in.

  Only then did Cao Feng suddenly realize that something was wrong. It turned out that the ground was very clean.

  They spent so long before, using their bodies to push against the door for several hours, and there was a lot of mud poured into the material warehouse.

  But look now, in this material warehouse, except for a puddle of mud by the door, there is no trace of mud in all other places.

  No mud at all.

  Cao Feng rubbed his head in distress. He wondered if he had been locked in such a dark closed space for a long time, so he had some kind of cognitive illusion.

  "Sister Hua, I may have a mental problem."

  He looked at Hua Mi and explained his discovery.

  Hua Mi was stunned for a moment, she just wanted to release these garrisons a few days later, but she didn't mean to make them insane.

  She thought for a while before explaining,

  "Look at the many sweeping robots here, they must have been swept away by these sweeping robots, don't worry about yourself, we'll be out in two days." When Hua Mi said this, Cao Feng felt better.

So it's not that he has a cognitive problem.

  But can the sweeping robot clean up so much mud?

 Alas, forget it, don't think about it, the more he think about it, the more confused he become.

  It's more relaxing to go to watch the Million Bride.

  When Cao Feng turned to leave, Hua Mi sped up her movements, touching the mud bubbling from the crack of the door with her fingers, and kept recycling it.

  The sweeping robots under their feet are like mosquitoes, sweeping all over the floor, sweeping the floor of the material warehouse to be spotless.