117

They can't bear more and stronger energy, so Huami's [Energy Light Cluster] is just right.

  Holding a ball of light in her hand, Hua Mi spotted Tang You in front of her.

  Tang You was so tired that he was dying.

  The plastic shell on his face has almost fallen off, but because his body is covered in mud, his original skin color cannot be seen at all.

  At this time, he had just been washed back by the mud wave in front of him, struggling to get up from the ground, his legs were trembling, he staggered, and wanted to rush forward again.

  Tired, really tired.

  Just like this, the mud was blocked for almost an hour, and all the already tired garrisons were about to collapse.

  The door was not closed yet, but because everyone was desperately pushing against the door, the heavy iron door was not torn apart by the mudslides outside.

  He can't give up. If he give up at this time, not only will everyone die, but all the supplies behind them will also be gone.

  Tang You gritted his teeth, fell into the mud, and stood up again.

  Hua Mi patted him on the back.

  Tang You in front of her felt as if he had been electrocuted, and he thrashed violently twice. His spirit was suddenly shaken, and he felt more energetic than ever before.

  Although he is covered in mud.

  "Sister Hua."

  Tang You turned around and saw Hua Mi standing behind him, smiling at him.

  Hua Mi asked expectantly,
  "Are you okay? Is there any discomfort?"

  Tang You shook his head quickly, shaking his muddy ideas. Not only did he not feel any discomfort, he even felt that he could stand up ten times more.

  Is this the power of returning light?

  Tang You felt that he was burning his life, and he pushed Hua Mi back anxiously,

  "Sister Hua, back off, find a place to hide first, as long as the boss comes, he will definitely dig you out."

It's a chance, he don't know how much mud has been poured into this material warehouse, but if Sister Hua finds a sealed place to hide now, the boss will definitely come back to find her in the end.

  Even if all their garrisons are dead, the boss will dig up their bodies and bury them properly.

  Hua Mi nodded, and didn't say anything more to Tang You. When Tang You felt relieved to go to the door, she took out the light ball again. Seeing that the garrison looked tired and swayed when walking, she went up to him.

  As long as her hand touches the opponent's body, the energy light cluster will automatically drill into the opponent's body.

  The fatigue of convenience is swept away, and the energy is as high as taking drugs.

  Soon, Hua Mi slaps hundreds of energy light clusters.

  Hundreds of garrisons, together with Chi Chuan and his little friends, Eighth Uncle's wrecker team, each of them was alive and well, charging forward full of strength.

  Seeing that everyone was full of energy, Hua Mi leaned on the corner shelf in relief, taking a breather for now.