164

Hua Mi was hiding alone in the Lotus Shengxing Supermarket in Xiangcheng.

  It wasn't that she didn't want to answer Gong Yi's call, but Gong Yi's attitude made her feel bad.

  There is a sense of sight of that Yu Mengmeng's husband.

  She is someone who has experienced the apocalypse all her life and is used to seeing all kinds of misery in the apocalypse, and Fang Xin who she regarded as her biological sister, has been betrayed her time and time again.

  Hua Mi is not a person who can let down her guard easily.

  Although Gong Yi trusts her wholeheartedly, Hua Mi cannot completely trust Gong Yi.

  That's her shortcoming.

  But such shortcomings can allow her to live in the apocalypse for a long, long time.

  So from the very beginning, when Hua Mi learned that she had a child, she was prepared to raise her child alone and grow up in the apocalypse.

  Just look at how many men are outside Xin Qiuru's office, forcing their women to have abortions.

  She really didn't expect much from Gong Yi.

  All Gong Yi's reactions were telling Hua Mi that he suddenly learned the news without any careful consideration.

  So at this time, Hua Mi didn't want to talk to Gong Yi.

  Once you decide to have a child, you must go through some careful thinking to determine whether you can use the rest of your life to be ready to be responsible for another life.

  This is not something that can be solved simply by saying, "I can take responsibility and be born".

  Therefore, from the very beginning, Hua Mi never thought of dragging Gong Yi into the water.

  She wanted Gong Yi to think clearly, whether he wanted it or not?

  What needs to be done to take on the responsibility of a father, this point, Hua Mi really does not insist.

  No, then the two of them would have to go through some careful consideration. Without affecting the cooperative relationship, Hua Mi insisted on giving birth to the child, and the child would not be able to recognize Gong Yi.

  Her children don't need a father who doesn't want them, doesn't expect them.

  Her belly is getting bigger day by day, and this secret cannot be kept secret, so now is the time to tell it.

  After Gong Yi thinks about what to do, Hua Mi will not change.

  After all, the two of them have had a good time working together so far.

  To sum up, Hua Mi doesn't think it's a good thing to answer Gong Yi's call on the premise of being impulsive.

  She sighed, hung up the call from Gong Yi again, made a cup of tea in her supermarket, and quietly watched the pouring rain outside the window.

  The rain in Xiangcheng is already so heavy, and other cities that should be submerged are probably already submerged.

  It's so dark, and the living environment of human beings is getting more and more difficult. She really understands what those men who don't want children think.

  If she was an ordinary man, she would feel that such living conditions were simply not suitable for pregnancy and childbirth without even having to embody the psychology of an ordinary man.