55

Ye Rong, who was making  raincoat in the RV, rushed out and looked at Ke Minghong who was lying on the ground, struggling to breathe.

  Then she looked at Hua Mi who have an innocent face.

  Hua Mi: "What do you think I'm doing? I'm sure it wasn't me who stunned him."

How could she have the ability to stun people, if she really had this ability, wouldn't she be invincible?

  Hua Mi said that she was innocent, which made Ye Rong felt she's more suspicious.

 Before Hua Mi got angry, Ye Rong hurried forward, stretched out her finger, and probed Ke Minghong's breath,

  "He seems to be breathing a little bit. But he come here, Miss Hua, what should I do? Do you want to send him back to the emergency room?"

  Hua Mi on the pedal frowned, it was really troublesome, if it was just an ordinary person, forget it, just ignore it.

  But this Ke Minghong is the medical director of the emergency department.

  In other words, the medical directors of the entire emergency department listened to Ke Minghong.

  This position is very important, but the right is not much.

  Because Ke Minghong only takes care of medical treatment and saving lives, and Qin Ziran takes care of everything else.

  And Ke Minghong had to listen to Qin Ziran.

  This person just fainted in front of Hua Mi, she really wanted to pretend not to know him!

 "He seems to be severely deprived of oxygen, let's get him on the bus first, and do some artificial respiration."

  Hua Mi finally compromised with her conscience, Ke Minghong was just a bit old-fashioned and pedantic, but he was not a treacherous person.

  She jumped off the pedal, lifted Ke Minghong with one hand, and carried Ke Minghong onto the bus under the surprised gazes of Ye Rong and Dafu Xiaofu.

  It's really as easy as lifting a rag.

  But it's not surprising , she can  even beat a lot of men by herself.

   Hua Mi got into the car, Cao Feng, who was covered in membranes, was taken aback, thinking that Hua Mi had killed someone, so she brought a corpse into the car, intending to destroy the corpse.

  His first reaction was to jump up from the warm and dry couch, and nervously asked:  "Sister Hua, did anyone see it along the way?"

Glancing at Cao Feng, she emphasized a sentence.

  "It's just fainting", she emphasize that it's absolutely! must! well for sure! That it has nothing to do with her.

  Anyone who thinks the opposite  will be punished!

 Seeing the way Cao Feng jumped up suddenly, she don't know how flexible his skills are.

  Hua Mi beckoned him to lie down,
  "Be quiet, if I really killed him,  I won't need your help. You can heal your own injuries, which is already the greatest help to me."

  Anyway, the person fainted in front of Hua Mi, and at this time, she will really be blames if she didn't save him, he should be rescued, and he was already on the bus, so, next, a problem appeared.

  Who will give Ke Minghong artificial respiration?

 Hua Mi, the factory manager, Ah Fu, Cao Feng, who was covered in membranes, and Ye Rong, who followed the car, thought of this question at the same time.