50

Hua Mi smiled. She felt that Ye Rong's concerns were justified. She didn't have many medical supplies. The factory had been upgraded several times, and the same medical supplies only stocked up a few hundred to two hundred thousand in quantity.

  Because she hasn't set up a stall to sell them recently, the medical supplies have not been touched.

  Those who can walk a little are adult respirators and ethanol, because these two medical supplies are needed by the rescue team.

  However, the rescue team in Xiangcheng does not have many people, and no matter how fast it is consumed, it will not consume much per day.

  Thinking of this incident, Hua Mi felt that since she had come out of the emergency room, she decided to go to the supplies department of the garrison guards.

  She also has to go inside to collect supplies.

  So, Hua Mi took out a large handful of X33 adult respirators, X57 children's respirators, X7 ethanol, a large handful of painkillers X987, and hemostatic gel X28 from her large satchel.

  A bunch of things were placed on the table of the caravan, and she told Ye Rong, "If there are people who come to buy medical supplies, you can sell this to them, let them scan the code, and the price will be quite high."

Greeting Dafu and Xiaofu, while collecting supplies, she took the two children out for a walk.

  Not long after she left, Hua Mi's cell phone rang with a series of ding ding dong dong reminders to collect money.

  Ye Rong sent her a message,
  [Ye Rong: Miss Hua, people are coming to buy medical supplies one after another. I see too many people, so there is a limit. Each person can only buy one of each medical supplies. ]

  [Hua Mi: Yes, you can arrange it. ]

  She put down her mobile phone and looked up under her umbrella. She had already reached the gate of the open space where the guards were stationed.

  The entrance was too congested. A super large trailer, dragging vegetables nearly 5 meters high, was blocked at the opening of the open space.

  This is a trailer of the vegetable products.

  Hua Mi hurried forward, just in time to see the trailer driver arguing with the medical director of the emergency department.

  Seeing her coming, the garrison on guard trotted over and saluted Hua Mi.

  "What's this for?"

  Hua Mi raised her head to look, and the medical supervisor, Ke Minghong, was accompanied by two  administrators behind him.

  The garrison replied, "Mr. Ke is the medical director of the emergency department. He said he wanted to go in to find out if there were any medical supplies. He happened to meet the driver who brought the vegetables. We all had to unload the vegetables. No one was free to take care of Mr. Ke. so we  don't let him in."

  So Ke Minghong quarreled with the garrison at the material storage place.

  The driver who delivered vegetables was in a hurry to unload the goods, and was going to tow the goods again. Seeing Ke Minghong making a noise, he got out of the car with his sleeves rolled up, and quarreled with Ke Minghong.

  Hua Mi nodded, walked slowly past the battlefield, and brought Dafu and Xiaofu into the hoarding place.

  Ke Minghong's voice came from behind her,