76

Seeing Gong Yi like this, Hua Mi felt guilty and soft-hearted. She never expected that Gong Yi could find this place.

  It took a lot of effort, really caring.

  Gong Yi is a good person.

  She hurriedly found her mobile phone and car keys, dragged Gong Yi's phone number out of the blacklist, and opened the car door with the car keys.

  Gong Yi opened the door of the nanny's car, but he didn't get in the car either. He stood outside the car covered in mud and blood, and asked angrily, "You stay in the city well? What are you doing out here?"

  "Pick up supplies, what can I do?"

  Hua Mi yawned and got off the bed, walked to the door, and signaled Gong Yi to get on the car,
  "Don't stand at the door, come in."

  "No need , I'm very dirty."

  Gong Yi raised his feet, and the feet were covered with mud, Hua Mi's nanny car was quite clean, he got in, and she had to clean up later.

  At this time, don't bother her.

  "You can come in if I let you in. I picked up this car, and I was no better than you when I came in."

  Hua Mi turned around and swept in the early pregnancy test paper on the homework board into theTrash can, took another bottle of water for Gong Yi, turned around and found her big satchel, took out ethanol, sterile gauze and hemostatic gel from inside, "Come up here and I'll help  you clean the wound on your face."

  Her tone improved a lot. After all, Gong Yi is a pretty good person, and he was looking for her all night, so she has to treat him better.

  Gong Yi looked at Hua Mi intently, parted his lips, and finally took off his muddy boots and got into the car.

  As soon as he took off his raincoat, he was held down by Hua Mi  and sat on the aviation chair.

  The anger he had accumulated all night dissipated very quickly when he saw that Hua Mi was safe and sound, "Do you know what it means when a woman outside call a man into the car?"

  He looked at her turning around, dipped a sterile gauze in ethanol, slapped him on the face for a while, and couldn't help laughing again.

  After a while, Gong Yi restrained his smile, and said slowly, "Dai Fang fell to the point of death, that Fang Xin was crying all the way, and was sent back to Xiangcheng."

  These few ordinary words, It implies the evil of human nature, which is extremely evil.

  Those scumbags thought that Fang Xin and Dai Fang were the kind of casual women, so they were indeed planning to get rid of them.

  But before it started, Dai Fang took Fang Xin and ran away. The two ran around in the rainforest in a panic, and finally Dai Fang fell off the cliff.

  When she was sent to the relief center, she was breathless, and she still hasn't woken up.

  On the other hand, Fang Xin was crying, and she was fine, but she didn't say anything when asked.

  Gong Yi didn't tell what happened in detail, but Hua Mi knew what happened.

  She stood in front of Gong Yi calmly, cleaning up the wound on his face, with a slightly sarcastic expression on her face,

  "When I went out of the city, the two of them followed me, and I told them that , It's very dangerous outside the city, so don't let the two of them go out."

  It's not that they will encounter danger 100% if they go out of the city, but the risk factor is definitely higher than inside the city.

  Especially the two beautiful women.

  After cleaning up the blood on Gong Yi's face, Hua Mi threw away a ball of sterile gauze that was stained red with blood, and applied hemostatic gel on Gong Yi.

  Then she said to Gong Yi,
  "I saw those men's camps from a long distance away. I didn't get close to them. I should be more cautious at such a time. I didn't expect Dai Fang and Fang Xin to go."

Sitting on the seat by the door, looking at the rain falling outside the door, "Dai Fang called me last night and said that you were too slow to go, and asked me to rescue them first, but I didn't go."

  She knew when such words were spoken, many people would call her bad names, saying that she was cruel and ruthless, knowing that the two girls had fallen into a tiger's mouth, but she didn't help them.

  In fact, with her skill, more than one dozen is not a problem.

  But what if? If there is such a one-ten-thousandth possibility, among the men, there will be someone who is more capable of fighting than Hua Mi, and knocks her down before she teleports.

  what should she do

 For her, the two indispensable people in her life are not important enough to make her risk her life to save them.

  She's selfish and she doesn't want to risk it.

  What's more, there is a great possibility that there is a little guy in her stomach.

  "I know it's too selfish and despicable for you garrisons when I say this, but this is me, and I don't care if you want to be friends with me again in the future." Hua Mi stopped talking, hugging her belly with both arms, and stubbornly looked at  scenery outside the door.

  She had never been friends with the garrison in her previous life, and the garrison in the early days of the end of the world was too noble a sentiment, which made her seem extraordinarily selfish.

  A big hand covered the top of her head, with warm and dry palms, stroking her hair.

  Hua Mi turned her head and saw Gong Yi's smiling face.

  He smiled, with two dimples on his cheeks, he looked less serious than usual, like a big boy,
  "I have been doing rescues for more than a year, and I can tell you responsibly that this time your choice is 100% correct, just like when a child sees a person falling into the water, he cannot go into the water to rescue him, he must ask an adult for help."

  Dai Fang has already reported SOS, and their movements are a bit slow, but that's because Dai Fang didn't report the location clearly.

  Compared to the wild, Xiangcheng is only a local point, a very small point.

  Outside the city are boundless barren mountains and ridges, a large area of ​​uninhabited areas.

  In many areas, the signal is not even available.

  What's more, Dai Fang and Fang Xin ran out of the camp in the end.

  Under such circumstances, it took only a few hours for the rescue team to find the traces of Dai Fang and Fang Xin, which can be considered extremely fast.

  So who can say that Hua Mi's self-preservation is wrong? At this time, two of them have already been taken in, so is it possible to send another innocent girl to the wolf's den?

  That's right? Isn't that selfish?

 "You have done a good job, just like what you did just now, you are right that you would not open the door for me immediately before you are sure about my purpose."

  Gong Yi couldn't help but squeezed a few more hair, feels as smooth as he remember.

  It wasn't until his hand was opened by Hua Mi that he said again: "Okay, I'm exhausted. What do you eat here? I've been looking for you all night, and I haven't had a sip of water."

   Only then did she suppress the complicated emotions in her heart, got up, and took out a small self-heating hot pot (dark mustard flavor) from her big satchel.

  "Change it to another one, I won't eat this."

  Gong Yi's eyebrows twitched when he saw the small hot pot that Hua Mi took out.

  He has a psychological shadow for this taste.