72

Hua Mi was the first time in Gong Yi's life.

  He could remember details for a lifetime.

  But what about this scumbag? Turning her back and forgetting about him completely.

  Very good, this beam is settled.

  Gong Yi was very angry, but Hua Mi didn't take it to heart.

  She grinned and said "Oops, You are full of energy now, and you look pretty good, boss, are you hungry? I should go and distribute small hot pots to your boys. Keep it in mind, a small hot pot is 39.9"

With that said, she got up with a kind of slag attribute, and put 100 self-heating small hot pots (dark mustard flavor) into the tent.

  She even ran out and yelled outside,
  "People are iron and rice is steel. If you don't eat a meal, you will be hungry. People who are resting come to eat a small hot pot."

The small hot pot is self-heating, and there is clean mineral water for them. For those who have been rescued in the rain for dozens of hours, this small hot pot is really timely.

  Just after taking a rest, the young men, who were so hungry that their chests were pressed against their backs, approached one after another, and lined up into the tent to get a small hot pot.

  They were elated when they went there, but after taking it out, they looked at the small hot pot with dark mustard flavor in their hands and fell into deep thought.

  This is a taste they have never tasted before, so it shouldn't be poisonous to death.

  Seeing that everyone was enjoying the steaming hot pot, Huami put another 10,000 boxes of bupleurum granules in the tent.

  After all, in this weather, people are drenched in the rain all day long, and if there is no problem, there will be problems. Drinking some small bupleurum granules is quite good.

  As the sky was getting brighter, a lifeguard yelled loudly, "Boss is found, hurry up!"

  The voice of the lifeguard also came from the phone, Hua Mi relaxed, and while the lifeguards were all heading towards Gong Yi, she  hung up the call.

  Then she patted her butt and continued to climb mountains and ridges to the place where a large number of medical supplies were hoarded.

  The first time Gong Yi was dug out, he took his mobile phone to find Hua Mi, but after Hua Mi hung up the phone, his rotten mobile phone couldn't get through at her all.

  It seemed that the phone call that got stuck in the mud was his hallucination.

  If he hadn't seen the dark mustard-flavored self-heating hot pot brought by the lifeguard, Gong Yi would have doubted whether he had ever received a call from Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi walked all the way forward, with a light body as if weightless, faster and faster, more and more floating.

  It was getting brighter, and she continued to study the things that were just drawn by lottery as she walked.

  Needless to say, the growth speed of the orange tree is just one night plus one morning, and Huami can harvest several waves of oranges.

  Every time she harvest oranges at this moment, the quantity is three to four to five thousand.

  Grapefruits, apples, and previously planted cherries, pomegranates, kiwis, and cantaloupe have also been harvested, but the quantity is not as large as that of oranges.