51

The emergency area was originally managed by the management staffs. Except for food and drink, almost all the medical supplies are out of stock.

  To the point of collapse, Ke Minghong, the medical director of the emergency department, often comes to the station with a shy face to borrow medical supplies.

  The supply of materials for the garrison includes the logistics management of the garrison system. Hua Mi is currently responsible for the procurement.

  Garrison and management are two different operating systems.

  Any supplies that were originally stationed cannot be given to the emergency department, because the purchase volume of these medical supplies is far less than that purchased by the management department.

  What's more, Hua Mi only "purchases" X20,000 respirators and X20,000 ethanol for the rescue team each time.

  Although there has never been a shortage, these two medical supplies are consumed by the rescue team every day.

  Consume a lot.

  Hua Mi nodded, and said to the garrison in the tent, "I see, tell Mr. Ke to settle the previous accounts, and I'll get some more respirators, alcohol, painkillers, sterile gauze and hemostatic gel, stop letting the emergency department borrow it! If the emergency department wants it, let them buy it at the market price."

  She emphasized the word "borrow".

  These are all produced by her and sold to the rescue team. If the emergency department needs to use them, they should obediently take the money to buy them.

  Otherwise, if it goes on like this for a long time, even if Gong Yi has 20 billion, it won't be enough to consume like this.

  The garrison responded, and after Hua Mi left, he settled a price and asked Ke Minghong to settle the bill.

  At the opening of the open space where supplies were stored, Ke Minghong looked at the hundreds of thousands of bills in his hand with a tangled expression,

  "Why are there so many? You did the calculations right?"

  "Every time you borrowed our medical supplies, we always ask for the IOU, you can find the IOU written by you for every amount of money on this bill."

  The garrison said with a blank expression, sorry, the garrison has always been so rigid in doing things.

  So every time, no matter how hasty Ke Minghong's appearance was, the garrison asked him to write  an IOU.

  Ke Minghong was impatient, "Okay, okay, whatever you say, okay, hurry up and give me the respirator and ethanol first, and what medical supplies can you get here?"

  " This is the price list, which contains a list of all the medical supplies in our supply warehouse."

  The garrison strictly followed what Hua Mi said, and they were not allowed to receive supplies if they didn't pay the bill.

  Ke Minghong took a look at the catalog,
  [Self-priming filter-type anti-particulate respirator (specification: children) 588 yuan/unit]

  [Self-priming filter-type anti-particulate matter respirator (specification: adult) 888 yuan/unit]

  [Ethanol 988 yuan/unit] Bottle]

  [Sterile gauze 988 yuan/roll]

  [Painkiller 988 yuan/piece]

  [Hemostatic gel 988 yuan/piece]

  "You guys are stealing money!!!"

  Ke Minghong was so angry that he was about to explode. Such an expensive painkiller at 988 yuan a piece is unheard of and never seen.