29

Hua Mi was filled with gratitude, and sent a message to Gong Yi,

  [Hua Mi: I sent you some gifts, and your teammates will bring it to you. Take care of me. ]

  [Gong Yi:? ? ? ]

  Gong Yi, who has just emerged from the ruins, is covered in dust, sitting in a horrific landscape, looking at the messages on his phone.

  His heart is very heavy, because the surrounding environment is so miserable, so miserable that even a stubborn person like him can't help but feel uncomfortable.

  Cao Feng ran over in a hurry and handed Gong Yi a beautiful bag,

  "Boss, you go to rest for a while, we will take over, this is given to you by Sister Hua."

  Only then did Gong Yi understand why Hua Mi suddenly gave him a hand. She sent this message.

  He took the exquisite bag with a hand covered with bloody gaps, opened it, and saw it, the expression on his face, he don't know how to describe it.

  After a while, he took out his phone and sent a message to Hua Mi in a serious manner,

  [Gong Yi: The gift has been received, thank you. ]

  As long as you like it, Hua Mi sat at the door of her supermarket, looked at the text messages on the screen of her mobile phone, and smiled.

  Suddenly she was hungry again.

  She pulled out Mala Tang and started eating. While eating, she looked at her level 4 storage, which had been upgraded to level 5 storage.

  Hua Mi was also doubtful seeing that the energy bar of her level 4 factory had bottomed out again, and the generator set next to her was not able to charge the level 4 factory as fast as the energy bar was depleted.

  She decisively upgraded the level 4 factory to a level 5 factory.

  [Level 5 factory: mineral water bottle (specification 550ML), mineral water bottle (specification 1.5L), mineral water bottle (specification 10L), mineral water (specification 350ML), mineral water (specification 550ML), limited production: self-priming filter type anti-particles Respirator (specification: children) X40000, self-priming filter anti-particulate respirator (specification: adult) X30000, ethanol X20000, painkiller X10000]

  10,000 painkillers?

Hua Mi wondered why she wanted these ten thousand painkillers? Can she use it when her aunt comes?

  Except for the painkillers used when the aunt came, Hua Mi didn't know where to use them. Even if she was injured in the last days, she rarely used painkillers.

  Isn't it the antibiotics that are most needed?

 There is a wool for painkillers.

  In the world of adults, there is no such word as pain.

  Hua Mi complained secretly, and ordered casually: Painkiller X1000, mineral water (550ML size) X1000000.

  Then, the self-priming filter anti-particulate respirator (specification: children) X40000, self-priming filter anti-particulate respirator (specification: adult) X30000, and ethanol X20000 were all ordered.

  The energy bar bottomed out directly.

  Hua Mi took out her mobile phone and called the director of the water plant, but no one answered. This person is strange, he answers her calls most often, why doesn't he answer the phone now?

  So Hua Mi called the supplier again and asked what happened to the director of the water plant?

 There was a commotion from the supplier, shouting at the top of their voices: "No, no, our water plant has collapsed, Miss Hua, we won't be able to produce water for you in the future, the factory manager has just been dug out of the ruins, Right now, he is in the relief center for first aid."