64

In the dark supermarket, Hua Mi said, Huo Jing closed his eyes, and nodded involuntarily to the rhythm of the colorful lights.

  Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

  There is still a voice in his head, the boundless end of the world is my love~~ what kind of rhythm is the most swaying, the most swaying

 Hua Mi felt strange when she saw it, and asked:

  "What are you immersed in with your eyes closed ?"

  She was wearing goggles from a level 8 factory, and she couldn't feel the destructive power of her dazzling colorful light at all.

  Moreover, she could clearly see the expression on Huo Jing's face.

  Huo Jing was stunned, rubbing his eyes in embarrassment, "Ah, working as a coolie in the rain recently, this  is not very good."

  "Not good?"

  Hua Mi thoughtfully looked at the drizzle outside the door , understood: "This rain is quite annoying. It flies into the eyes and affects your work. I have magical goggles here. I will sell your engineering team 300 pieces, 2000 yuan each, or?"

  This... Huo Jing closed his eyes, his mind was full of the extremely lethal colorful light on Hua Mi's face, he felt that if he didn't leave, his eyes might be lost.

  "Yes, Miss Hua, give me 300 quickly."

  Now he and his relative's engineering team are relying on Hua Mi to stockpile medical supplies and water.

  Among other things, it is said that the air quality is getting worse and worse. If you don't wear a respirator, you will feel respiratory distress if you move a little.

  The respirators here in Hua Mi are free and unlimited, just like water.

  That is to say, when they work on the construction site, they can get free water and respirators from Hua Mi's supermarket.

  This is not included in salary.

  With such a good backer, how could Huo Jing offend her? Let alone Hua Mi wanted to sell him goggles for 2,000 a goggle, even if it was 20,000 a goggle, Huo Jing would buy it.

  Think of it as sending money to please Hua Mi.

  In view of Huo Jing's impatience, Hua Mi hurriedly took out 300 goggles for him.

  Huo Jing put one on in a hurry, and scanned the QR code for Hua Mi to pay.

  Because he bought the goggles to please Hua Mi, Huo Jing didn't have too much expectations for the goggles.

  But the moment he put it on, Huo Jing felt that his eyes felt comfortable, wow, like he was having a massage.

  He had never felt that his sight was so clear, and he could see all the scenes quite clearly in front of him.

  You know, it has been raining continuously for many days, and there is no sign of clearing up at all. The scenery deep in the rain curtain seems to be covered with a layer of gray thick veil, so you can't see clearly.

  Not to mention that,they are working outside, if they can't see the road clearly, accidents are very easy to happen.

  But now with this goggle, although it is a bit more dazzling, it greatly facilitates their construction.

  Huo Jing hurriedly hugged a bunch of goggles and ran out of the supermarket to find his relative who was the contractor.

  Outside, the weather is gloomy, and a contractor in a raincoat is arranging for workers to clear the gravel.