200

[Unlock level 2 of the small garbage recycling station and get X2 sweeping robots and X2 trash cans]

  [Get X1 in the lottery]

  [X15 in the remaining lottery]

  Hua Mi divided the two sweeping robots and placed one on the ground to clean the Lotus Shengxing Supermarket. Inside and outside.

  One is placed in the underground garage under the Lotus Shengxing Supermarket and allowed to eat the small garbage in the basement.

  They are very smart and can automatically distinguish between garbage and materials and will not eat materials randomly.

  During this period of time, Huami's three-story underground garage has been hauling supplies every day. It is inevitable that a lot of mud, water and various small garbage have been brought into it.

  Hua Mi doesn't have any cleaning staff to clean her here.

  Over time, even if there is a tarpaulin to absorb the moisture in the air, the accumulated water will accumulate in puddles.

  Especially the entrance to the underground garage is dirty, messy and wet.

  If you don't clean it, it will become increasingly dirty, slippery and sticky. If you are not careful when walking on the floor, you will fall.

  After putting the robot away, Hua Mi walked to the wall and gave two trash cans to the migrant workers who were building the wall.

  She didn't say anything else, except to ask the workers to be more hygienic and to throw garbage into the trash cans and not to throw them away.

  Then the migrant workers were given piles of local grapefruits, which were two meters high.

  Amid the thanks from the migrant workers, Hua Mi returned to Lotus Shengxing Supermarket, washed her hands, rubbed them, and made a superstitious clasping of her hands, "Bless me, I want seeds and weapons. Bless, bless. "

  here we go.

  [Get milk lollipops X1000000]

  [Get hand-torn bread X1000000 ]   

       [Get  Wang Xiaoji ] 

    [Get a coral velvet four-piece set X1000000]   

[Get a  cashmere thermal underwear (one size fits all) X1,000,000]

[  Obtain  eucalyptus tree]

[Obtain  Gatling]

The list of supplies was uploaded. Because too many supplies were taken out this time, Hua Mi's warehouse was stretched to two levels.  

 She opened the No. 1 warehouse on level 23 and looked at them one by one, and immediately became happy.  Although she didn't get the seed this time, she got Gatling.  

 Hahaha.  

 Hua Mi couldn't help but look up to the sky and laugh three times, then took out a piece of cashmere thermal underwear (one size fits all) to take a look.  

 This thermal underwear is elastic and very elastic. It can be worn by small people or fat people.   

She immediately informed Cao Feng, Tang You, Fang Yuqi, Chi Chuan, Ye Rong, Yang Honglin, and the factory director in the small group chat she had drawn, and asked them to immediately send people to the underground garage in Xiangcheng to haul cashmere thermal underwear.  

 [Ye Rong: I also want to say that the weather is getting colder and colder. A drop of rain falling into your neck can make you cold for 24 hours. ]

  [Chichuan: It's quite cold, and it's raining. In this kind of weather, the coldness goes straight into people's bones. ]