70

What Fang Xin has not said is that, in fact, she has seen Huami's life getting better and better recently, and her inner jealousy and imbalance have stirred up again.

  Yes, she has been jealous of Hua Mi since she was a child, so what?

  How can Hua Mi get good grades and be beautiful, how can Hua Mi get a man as good as Qin Ziran without having to please men?

  Now why, after leaving Qin Zi, Hua Mi can get next to such a big boss like Gong Yi?

  How is Fang Xin worse than Hua Mi?

  Because Huami has a supply channel and can find supplies for the garrison, Gong Yi will treat Huami differently.

  So Fang Xin also has supply channels?

  She believes that she can do no worse than Hua Mi.

  So even though Dai Fang didn't want to go out of the city, Fang Xin still urged Dai Fang to go out, go out, maybe if you go out for a walk, you can also find the favor of a big boss?

  Dai Fang hesitated, seeing how pitiful Fang Xin was, she really wanted to get Hua Mi back, so she could only sigh, "Then we two should clean up our bodies, this muddy one , if not dressed well. It's uncomfortable and dirty."

  Really, since Hua Mi doesn't want Mr. Qin anymore, can't she be more generous and choose to forgive Fang Xin?

  Why did she yell and beat them as soon as she saw them? Now she is dying of pain all over, and she has to go out with Fang Xin to find her sister.

  Oh~~

  The two women went back to Xiangcheng to change their clothes covered in mud.

  Hua Mi had already been driving an off-road vehicle and disappeared into the rain.

  The car didn't drive for a long time, and after leaving the garrison patrol area, it couldn't move forward.

  Because all the roads were destroyed by the earthquake, if you want to get to the stockpiling place of medical supplies, you can only walk forward on foot.

  Same as last time.

  Hua Mi resolutely abandoned the car in front of a bad road. Wearing a raincoat, she didn't take two steps when a team of lifeguards came up behind her.

  Looking at their speed, Hua Mi was a little puzzled, so she quickened her pace and asked,

  "Where are you going?"

  "The landslide ahead, the boss is trapped inside."

  A lifeguard answered Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi's heart skipped a beat, Gong Yi was crushed in the mud?

  She hurriedly followed the lifeguards all the way across the mountains and ridges.

  Just in this direction, it is going to the place where the medical supplies are hoarded.

  After a while, the entire bad road was blocked by a large landslide, and a group of lifeguards had already arrived there, and the excavation had already started.

  Hua Mi leaned over to the lifeguard holding the life detector and asked, "How is the situation?"

  "He's still alive, but I don't know where the boss is."

  The lifeguard with a life detector in his hand had a very serious face. When the landslide occurred, their boss and a small team of lifeguards were carrying a few survivors through a road hole.